Quiet Evening

This chapter contains absolutely nothing but smut, if you're not interested in that you can skip it, there literally is no plot in this chapter. Otherwise: enjoy.

Contains: bondage, choking, light degradation

The rope was biting into your skin where it bound ankles and wrists together on your back in a hogtie position, you tried to look over your shoulder to see what Tom was doing, he was awfully quiet and hasn't touched you since tying you down but you couldn't move your head far enough.

"Are you just looking at me?," you asked, a hum was the only response you got.

You were exposed to him while the rustling of his clothes meant that he was still fully covered, you were starting to see a pattern there.

"You enjoy the powerplay, don't you?"

Your voice was muffled by the blanket underneath you, just like the giggle that followed.

"Yes."

His voice was low and dripping with lust, causing your core to throb without even the ghost of a touch, he could do things to you with just words nobody else could.

"And you enjoy it too, I see," he continued and ran a finger down your slit.

A shiver went down your spine and every nerve in your body ached to touch him but all good it did was struggling against the restraints and you gave up again, Tom snickered as he watched you and finally he stepped into your vision. You could make out his erection pressing against his pants from the inside, then he leaned down, his face blocking the view as he came so close he was just one breath away, your lips were almost touching.

"Tell me what you want," Tom whispered, his lips brushing against yours.

"You, master." Your words brought that smirk back on his face.

"Yes, that's what I thought. But what exactly? Of course I could just do whatever I want with you but you've been really helpful to me, so I think you deserve to get whatever you want."

"Charming words but the rope makes them less believable," you replied.

It was thrilling to have him tie you up and be at his mercy but nothing compared to teasing him, get him all worked up and unleash that dark desire in him.

"Why don't you let me prove it to you?," he asked, watching you through narrowed eyes.

"Kiss me then, like you mean it."

Tom's hands both went up to your face, tenderly cupping your cheeks and lifting your face just enough to place his lips on yours, he inhaled sharply, pulled away just to take a good look at you and then closing the distance between you two again, placing gentle kisses on your mouth. He almost acted as if he could break you too easily. With his thumbs he caressed your skin, his lips parted slightly and his tongue snaked into your mouth, just as gently, exploring it as if he hadn't done this hundreds of times already. Your tongue met his and they started to dance around each other, igniting a fire everywhere they met, a pleasant tingle started in your lips and spread out from there through your whole body. When Tom pulled away, just an inch, a string of spit connected your lips still.

"Like that?," he whispered and placed a kiss right below your earlobe.

"Like that," you confirmed, left wanting for more. "Now touch me."

"Where?"

This situation was absurd, you were tied up, Tom could do whatever he wanted and yet he let you order him around. It wasn't just absurd, it was comical actually.