Through the Eyes of the Snake

Warning: contains non-con!

Originally, Tom didn't think he had to get rid of her but lately she avoided him, made plans in her stupid little mind to run because she was so convinced he was going to kill her. Besides, she was starting to bore him, might as well grant her that wish, her usefulness had run its course anyway.

They walked until late afternoon into random directions; she didn't question it, probably assuming he was leading her to the diadem. The thought of it irritated Tom, he was no step closer to finding the diadem and she hadn't been of any help either, silently he cursed that damn ghost for not having given him any hint as to where exactly it was. It was of no use, there were more urgent matters to attend to. His gaze drifted over to his companion.

Oh, how delicious the fear in her eyes was. He decided this clearing was as good as any place and halted, it was almost too sweet how her eyes widened in panic and then tried to play it off as if he wouldn't notice.

"You have nothing to fear from me," he said, letting his knuckles brush over her cheek, feeling her cold skin against his.

He had to admit, the way she recoiled from his touch even though just a few days ago she was still eager to fuck him was amusing. He knew a part of her still wanted to, her mind might say no but her body was still burning with desire.

She claimed she wasn't afraid, that she trusted him, she even went so far as to proclaim her love despite everything. Stupid, very stupid. He knew better, he could see it in her mind, how she was planning on leaving at the next best opportunity, how she would risk her own life to flee from him. There was no way he would allow that, allow her to run to the Ministry and tell them everything. No, he really had to silence her but first...

"I don't believe you," he said, waiting for her to take the bait.

"Please, Tom, you have to believe me, I'd never betray you, you should know that," she replied, practically begging.

"How could I be sure of that?"

"Because I love you!"

He took a step back, looking her up and down. "Do you? Prove it."

She stepped closer, the terror in her eyes and her forced smile sent bolts of excitement shooting through his veins and once she stood on her toes to plant a kiss on his mouth and his fingers wound up in her hair, a sweet whimper falling from her lips, he felt his cock stirring.

"A kiss?," he asked. "That's your proof?"

Silence. She merely looked up at him, frozen in place.

"No, I do! I promise," she said after he was lightly tugging on her hair, her voice almost like a shriek. "It's just really cold out here."

"Why don't you keep us warm then?," he asked, his fingers raking over her scalp.

Gently he pushed her down onto her knees, she got the clue and fumbled with his robes, her hands trembling. Tom did his best to hide his exhilaration as her hand brushed over his clothed cock but as soon as she took it out and wrapped her hands around the shaft, he couldn't contain the shuddering breath. Her hand was squeezing just right, her tongue gliding over his tip, the feeling of her just perfect on his skin. He would really miss that mouth of hers, and her cunt. That most of all. How she always moaned his name. He almost felt pity that she would never have this again, nobody could make her cum like he did. No wonder she still wanted him.

Her soft lips wrapped around his cock and his hips snapped forward, driving his length deeper into her mouth and hitting the back of her throat. Hearing the gag he elicited from her drove him wild and he couldn't help but grab her head with both hands, holding her still to fuck her face, continuing to pummel her throat. Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes and she had to hold on to his legs. He couldn't stop looking at her, how she was kneeling in the dirt with his cock buried inside her mouth, watery eyes pleading with him and yet he knew if he were to brush a finger through her folds right now he'd find her dripping wet, needy and aching to be filled by him. A laugh rumbled in his chest.