Hepzibah Smith

Contains smut and gaslighting.

"What happened?"

For a second your dream was forgotten, you reached out to touch his face but Tom caught your wrist.

"Nothing," he replied and leaned down to kiss you.

Leaning your head to the side you dodged him and tried to get a better look of his eyes. Changing the color of the iris wasn't nothing and they very clearly had a red shade.

"Tom, they are red. Please, tell me what happened or at least get that checked."

"A spell gone wrong," he said. "Nothing dangerous, I can assure you."

"Are you sure that..."

He interrupted you with his lips, finally succeeding in kissing you, this was no regular peck on the lips however, this was a hungry and needy kiss. Tom's grip on your wrist tightened while the hand on the back of your hand pushed you further against him, his tongue darted into your mouth, caressing your tongue, licking over your lips, but you managed to push him away.

"I'm worried," you said, your voice was nothing but a whisper.

"I am fine," Tom spat, his tone doing nothing to ease your worry.

"Do you promise?"

"Yes."

And with that he pulled you close again, this time you let him. His lips were sealing yours and he pushed you down the hallway until your back hit the wall and he caged you in, his body pressed against yours and you could feel that he was hard underneath his robe. A gasp escaped you, swallowed by Tom. He grinded his hips into you and now it was him who gasped. When he pulled away his lips were glistening and a hint of pink tinted his cheeks but his eyes still sent a shiver down your spine.

"I need you," he whispered, tugging on your hair. "I want nothing but to ravage you."

You felt your cunt throb at his words and your breath got stuck in your throat. Slowly your hands traveled from his arms up to his face, cupping his cheek and then running your fingers through his soft dark locks, Tom took that as an invitation to continue, he licked a wet stripe down your neck while shrugging off his robes and unbuttoning the black shirt he wore underneath. You helped him push it off and when it landed on the ground you broke the kiss, looking him up and down you realized that you had never seen Tom naked, this promised to be the very first time. Your hands shot down to unbutton his pants, when your hand accidentally brushed over the spot where his cock strained against the pants Tom snapped his hip against you, increasing the friction. While you pulled your shirt over your head, Tom kicked off his shoes and then yanked off your bra, his need too great to be gentle with you. He leaned down, kissing a hot trail from your collarbone to your tits, taking one nipple between his lips while rolling the other one between his slender fingers. He was sucking and licking, letting his teeth graze over your nipple and even biting it gently, eliciting moans from you already. Your hands found his hair again, tugging on it while you pushed out your chest to meet him. Tom switched places, his mouth now giving your other nipple all the attention while you pushed down his pants, his hard cock jumping free and you wasted not a single second to wrap your hand around it, the skin warm and smooth under your touch, the veins pulsing, a testimony to just how much he needed to fuck you, he did not lie.

Slowly, you moved your hand along his shaft and a low groan coming from Tom hit the wet spot he just licked on your tit, then his head fell forward, resting against your chest and no doubt hearing how much your heart was racing, his breathing was heavy. He moved his hips in rhythm with your strokes, fucking himself in your hand, both his hands went up to your tits to grope them and his mouth found yours again, his full lips moved against yours with a fervor you've never been kissed before by him. Your grip around his cock tightened, you let your thumb brush over the tip to spread his precum and his low groans turned into full moans.