Freedom Ch.1

Technoblade stares at the server god, unimpressed. Apparently, reviving someone who hasn't died summons the server god. The minor god nods at the Blood God, unable to hid their surprise despite the mask the minor god wore. Why did the Blood God summon them?

Technoblade decides to mess with dream, and opens his mouth to wish for a bell, but before he can ask, Dream shouts over him. "I wish we had a way out of here!"

The minor deity shrugs and a swirling circular portal of lime green and silver appears. As soon as the wish was granted, the minor deity disappears without much theatrics.

"Dream, what the hell?! You couldn't have at least specified? Who knows where that thing leads!" Technoblade yells, exasperated and stressed out of his mind. Although creating a portal back wouldn't be hard for him, persay, but portals weren't his specialty, despite how vast his talents are. Who knows if the portal he might create to get back would work or not.

"I got us a way out before you got to experience Quackity's torture methods. You're welcome. Let's go." Dream responds, grabbing his now only friend's hand, dragging them both through the swirling green and silver mass.

As Dream runs through the portal, he winces as a wound on his side tears open. He quickly fades from reality, still gripping onto Technoblade, tightly.

The now empty cell echoes in silence, the only sources of light are the still open portal and the wall of lava.

_________

Techno groans and holds his head in pain. Something was, wrong. Glancing down at himself, the ageless warrior notices that his physical form has de-aged to that of a young eight-year old.

"What the heck?! Heh?!" He shouts, looking down at his small body in disbelief. Apparently the world in which they were transported to took a few years off of their physical form's age.

"We're out! Look, Techno! The sky's so blue!" The green clad boy next to him shouts, standing up and running around the forest they appeared in, despite the reopened wounds on his body.

Techno sighs as he realizes that he'll have to talk to the local government to get situated in this world, as much as he hates it. He's a violent anarchist for heaven's sake! He hates getting involved with politicians, especially after Wilbur and Tommy just used and betrayed him when he came to help his life partner's son and that son's ward.

"Oi, Dream." Technoblade calls out, a smirk forming on his face as an idea strikes him, "Let's do "get help"."

Dream pales at the implication. "But, I hate "get help" it's so humiliating!"

"Not for me it isn't"

"We are not doing "get help"."

"GET HELP! PLEASE, MY FREIND IS DYING!" Techno yells, dragging an unconscious and bleeding Dream out into the open.

"Oh my goodness!" A young mother shouts, "Someone call the police! I'll stay with the children."

The woman kneels down next to the two children, a worried look on her face. "What happened? were you attacked?"

Technoblade shakes his head. "No, ma'am. We were on our way home, when we fell through this weird looking portal and now we don't know where we are. My friend hurt himself when we fell into the forest back there."

Techno technically wasn't lying. On their way through the portal, Dream had reopened one of his wounds and it hadn't healed when they went through the portal.

The woman smiles kindly at the two. "Well, you are currently in Japan. You speak very good Japanese for a foreigner are you from here?"

"No ma'am. We're American. I did learn quite a few languages, though."

The woman frowns sympathetically. "Well, not to worry. I'm sure the police can help you two dears."

The sound of a siren in the distance drew closer and closer.

"Hello, boys." The detective in charge begins, "Now that we've given you two a few days to heal and get your bearings, would you mind answering a few questions?"

Technoblade tilts his head and sighs. "Do you want a believable lie or an extraordinary truth?"

The detective furrows his brow. "The truth would be preferable."

"Well, in that case," Dream cuts in, "My name is Dream and this is Technoblade. We're from a different universe and are much older than this. We don't know what quirks are and are used to traveling between and creating worlds. I am a demigod, Technoblade is the Blood God."

The detective leans back in his chair in shock.

Techno nods his head to the explanation given. "Yes, that is the extraordinary truth."

The detective laughs and shakes his head. "That's quite the imagination you kids have."

Technoblade frowns but sighs and shrugs. "Fine. My name is Dave Ambrus. This is Clay Wastkin. Our quirks are in the same quirk family, so they are very similar. We walked through an odd portal of silver and green by accident and ended up here."

The lie was easy to come up with. And was apparently more believable, because the detective nods. "A portal out of no where, huh? Well, in that case I'll set you two up in the local orphanage and get you guys your paperwork."

Dream frowns, and looks like he's about to say something, but Techno cuts him off. "Thank you detective, for your time."

The detective smiles and stands up. "I should be thanking you two for your time. So, thank you. This information will be quite useful."

Technoblade nods and follows Dream out the door of the interrogation room.

"Why'd you lie?" Dream whispers to Technoblade.

Techno shrugs and turns to Dream. "They weren't believing the truth, so I told them a more believable lie. So better get used to me calling you Clay."

Dream puffs out his cheeks and pouts. "Fine, whatever Dave."

Techno rolls his eyes and shoves Dream's shoulder slightly, getting a laugh out of him. The two players grin at each other and run out of the police station into a whole new world. This new adventure would be quite interesting.