Stain Ch. 7

Technoblade follows Eraserhead into one of the many cities in Japan. Eraserhead wasn't planning on offering internships, but he did to three. Technoblade himself, Dream, and Techno's current co-intern Shinso Hitoshi.

Technoblade really hated the awkward silence that settled around the three, but he dares not break it. Techno feels a tugging on his gut to go to Hosu city. Something was going to go down soon.

Technoblade finally got his first free day from Eraserhead to explore the city. Technoblade immediately loses the teacher and ducks into one of the alleys that doesn't have any cameras or surveillance. There, the boy allows himself to grow about a foot taller. His human ears elongating and tuning more pink. His hair grows down from his shoulders to down to his waist. His hands grow a shell of tough hoof nail around them and his tan skin goes pinkish. His brown eyes turn gold and tusks grow from his lower jaw.

Technoblade sighs in relief, no longer confined to his humanoid appearance. He pulls his regular outfit out of his inventory and stashes his "hero" armor away. Once changed into his usual attire, he pulls on his netherite armor and places his boar skull mask on his face and quickly chugs an invisibility potion. He then splashes a second invisibility potion on his armor, hiding it from sight as well.

Once that's done, Technoblade pulls out his trident, and pours a bit of water on the ground, flinging himself into the air thanks to the riptide enchantment. Placing down a water bucket to mlg the landing, then picking it right back up before using the damp water to fling himself back up, was Techno's form of travel to Hosu city.

Landing in an ally, Technoblade, or well... The Blade blinks in surprise. Standing in front of him was the Hero Killer. The one the media wouldn't shut up about.

"Get out of here, kid. I'm not interested in collateral damage." Stain growls at Iida, the boy in front of Blade.

Iida frowns and shakes his head. "I can't do that. I am Iida Tenya, a UA student and the younger brother of the hero you crippled not even a month ago."

Stain was perking up as Iida started to spout his nonsense of heroism. But, his face immediately fell into a scowl as soon as the boy mentioned his brother. "Ah. So revenge, then. Disappointing. I was hoping you had the qualities of a hero, but you do not."

It was at that moment that Blade flickered into existence behind the boy with a scoff. "Qualities of a hero? There is no ideal hero, because no living being under the sun is perfect."

Stain's head snaps toward Blade and jumps back in shock. Apparently, the Hero Killer wasn't used to being snuck up on. Blade couldn't help the smirk that creeps onto his face. He really was making this far too easy.

Blade flicks his wrist, allowing the enchanted netherite blade to drop into his hand. Lifting the blade to point at Stain, Blade begins to speak again. "And you sir, have no right to say who does or doesn't have the qualities of a hero. That is an opinion, not something based on facts and proof."

Stain growls and glares at Blade. "And who are you?"

Blade smirks and adjusts his mask. "Oh, come now. Certainly you've heard of me before. My "partner" and I have been all over the news. And not just national news, like you. But global news."

Stain yours his head in confusion, and Blade sighs in disappointment. "You may call me Blade."

It was then that recognition finally flashed in Stains eyes and a glare appears on his face. "So a villain then. Brave of you to appear before me."

Blade rolls his eyes, and rushes forward, tired of the conversation. Blade swung forward faster than the human eye could follow. Then he twisted the blade still moving forward, so the Hero Killer couldn't jump out of the way.

Pulling up, Blade jerked the sword up and away from his victim, only to move forward with his free hand and catch Stain by the throat. Blade squeezed lightly at the throat in his hand as a warning.

"Choose your next words carefully, or I'll make sure you'll never speak again." Blade threatens.

However, before Stain could say anything, Blade's long pig ears twitched and rotated backwards slightly to the sound of footsteps.

"IS THAT THE HERO KILLER?!" a familiar voice calls out.

Blade glances back for a moment, only to see Nightmare's civilian form. Dream, was what they were called, right? Blade also recognized the UA sports festival's fourth place winner, Todorki Shoto.

Iida gasps. "What? How?"

"Midoriya sent his location in the group chat." Shoto responded, holding up his phone for proof.

"Midoriya's here?!" Iida exclaimed in surprise.

Blade growls and drops the Hero Killer. "Great. More brats." Blade flicks his wrist, letting a splash potion of invisibility fall into his hands. Raising the hand with the splash potion high, Blade glances around and says, "Heroes, Civilians, Villains? It doesn't matter. The true villains are the government who pretends to be the heroes. I shall weed out those who are corrupt in power, and give them what they tightly deserve. That is my mission."

With that, Blade throws the splash potion at his feet and disappears from sight, quickly hoping up the alleyway to the rooftops.

Stain stared at where the Blade disappeared. He couldn't help but think about how similar their quests were. Blade only focused on the management rather than the employee quality.

Techno takes off his mask and watches the proceeding battle that happens after he disappeared. With Iida, Dream, Todorki, and Midoriya all teamed up against Stain, it was a pretty easy win.

Technoblade sighs as he forces himself back into his human form. His long pink hair slowly shortens and turns brown. Gold eyes turn brown. Pinkish skin turns a pale white. And long hoof fingers turn fleshy. Lastly, Technoblade quickly changes back into his hero costume, and puts his armor away.

With Technoblade's transformation from Blade to Dave Ambrus complete, Techno glances back at the fight. He was shocked, however to find Stain fighting off a Nomu to save Izuku.

Techno couldn't hear what Stain was saying, but he puts together that Izuku was his ideal hero, which... Wasn't too good. The kid was selfless, yeah, but it was bordering to the point of suicidal. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Technoblade realizes he needs to get back to Eraserhead.

"And where have you been?"

"Uhh, bathroom."