Aftermath Ch. 13

Technoblade hums quietly as he flips through the book in his hand. Despite it being freezing outside, he was comfortably warm right next to the fire. Steve snorts and licks the side of Techno's face.

Techno absentmindedly raises his free hand and strokes the polar bear's head as he flips to another page of his book.

Techno's ear twitches at the sound of quick paced hoofsteps on his porch. Techno smiles lightly as the door swings open. The hoofsteps continue until a small body collides into his own. Techno grunts and raises his arm to look down at the small zombie piglin attached to his side.

Steve huffs his displeasure at the interruption of his pats. The small piglin, Michael, stares up at Techno with eyes full of wonder.

<Uncle Techno!> The young piglin snorts.

Techno chuffs back a quiet <Hello, young one. Where are your caretakers?>

Michael grins in a way that tells Techno the boy had ditched his parents. Again. Techno laughs lightly as he marks the page in his book before setting it aside.

<Well, what can this elder do for you, young one?>

Michael seemed to grow more excited at that, if it was even possible. <Tell me a story! One about you!>

Technoblade tilts his head as he contemplates which story to tell. Smiling, Techno turns to Michael. <Well, how about that time I broke out of prison so well, I ended up in another dimension?>

Michael nods enthusiastically.

<Well, it all started when we managed to summon the server god...>

____________________________________________________

And, that's a wrap. That's the end boys, girls, and members of unspecified gender.

All in all, I had a lot of fun writing this. It sucks that Technoblade ended up passing while I was in the middle of this, but I finished it.

If any of y'all wanna take any of my story ideas and make your own spin with them, let me know!

Anyway, not sure what I'll be doing next. Been thinking of maybe doing a crossover between DBZ and DSMP? That might be fun. But, until next time!

-JulesRedenger