USJ Ch. 5

Technoblade rolls his eyes as the class clamors to try and become the new class president. Technoblade himself had no interest. His anarchist conscious wouldn't let him take the job. Dream, however, had no such qualms and was avidly trying to promote himself to become the new class president.

When voting came around, Techno used one vote on Dream, and one on Iida. Iida seemed to be the only one who would actually enjoy the responsibility, so whatever.

Izuku Midoriya ended up becoming the class president with Momo as his vice. Dream sulked for a bit, but didn't really care.

Finally lunch rolled around and Techno was quietly eating with Dream when alarms started blaring. As students panicked and ran for the exits, Technoblade stayed seated. He'd like to see some petty villain try and kill him. Plus he wasn't finished eating.

Soon enough, Iida calmed everyone down by revealing that it was just the news that broke into school grounds, earning him the position of class president.

Technoblade allowed the day to pass him by without much worry at all. The next day, however would be quite exciting.

The bus ride to the off campus facility was loud. Technoblade groans quietly and murmurs over to Dream, "There goes my nap time."

Dream snickers, but doesn't say anything to Technoblade. Instead he goes back to listening in on the conversation between kids about their quirks.

"By the way, ribbit. Wastkin, Ambrus, what's with your quirks? Ribbit." Tsuyu asks.

"I can enchant nonliving things. Clay here can make just about anything if he has the basic materials for it. He also made these bags that can hold just about anything. We call it our inventory." Techno explains.

Tsuyu nods and shifts the conversation over to Midoriya's quirk. Technoblade, thankful for the distraction quickly manages to fall asleep.

When the bus rolled to a stop, Dream quickly wakes up Technoblade and walks out with the rest of the class.

Dream adjusts the bright green hoodie he chose as his hero costumes signature piece. If Dream were to be honest with himself, he was a bit nervous. Something felt, off.

As the hero Thirteen explained the rescue training, Dream noticed some odd purple mist growing in the center of the training center.

Technoblade shifts next to Dream and the two subtly cover each other's blind spots. Being rivals and friends for so long, this just felt natural.

Instantly, chaos broke out. Aizawa attempted to command the children to stay put, but Dream and Technoblade were already on their way down, Bakugo and Kirashima not far behind.

Suddenly, the mist opened up in front of Bakugo and Kirashima, sending them back to the rest of the group. Aizawa, Technoblade, and Dream were already too far ahead for the portal to suck them up.

Technoblade grabs the iron sword from his inventory, and swings it at the enemies. Dream doing the same with his stone axe. The two make quick work of the villains in-between them and are quickly back to back again, circling around each other.

Aizawa hates to admit it, but he's impressed by what the two are capable of and instantly goes to help thin the numbers down.

Shigaraki started to scratch the side of his neck, watching Technoblade and Dream tear through his pawns. "Stupid NPCs." He growls, scratching harder.

Soon enough, the man child was impatient enough to send his trump card out into play, despite Korogiri's insistence of otherwise.

"NOMU, KILL THE GREEN HOOD AND PINK HAIR." Tomura yells his voice cracking with anger.

Tomura freezes for a moment as Technoblade glares at the man through his long brown hair. That look was not one of a hero, but of a killer.

Technoblade slides out of the way of the first, clumsy attack that the giant monster threw at him and Dream jumps over the next. The two tumble and sway around the battlefield, avoiding attack after attack, even despite the monterey's quick movements. The two could easily read the beasts movements, making evading them as simple as could be.

Technoblade stabs his sharp five iron sword into the beast's exposed brain, and jumps back, assuming the fight was over. However, Dream let's out a noise of surprise when the thing gets back up, brain healing on its own.

Technoblade shook the surprise off of his face and lunges in, switching his sword to his fire aspect sword.

Dream on the other hand, pulls out a fire resistance potion and chugs it, quickly switching a bucket of lava into his hand.

"Technoblade!" Dream yells, "fire res, now!"

Technoblade heads Dream's warning and quickly chugs a fire resistance potion as Dream chucks the lava toward the Nomu and Technoblade. The Nomu screeches as it's every cell burns and burns until nothing is left.

Tomura screams as he scratches his neck over and over again. "Cheaters! I hate cheaters! Stop cheating! You're just supposed to be some lousy NPCs!"

Technoblade laughs loudly as Dream wheezes. "We- we're nothing close to NPCs." Dream states confidently.

"Master," Korogiri says as he warps over. "I believe we should retreat. Without our weapon to kill the symbol of peace, we are left exposed."

Tomura sighs, but nods his head. "Fair point. However," Tomura turns and glares at Izuku, Tsu, and Mineta. "We should kill some of the brats as a warning."

With that, Tomura lunges at the three students, hand out reached. Time slowed for a moment as Technoblade grunts in frustration as he tries to lunge after the villain. Dream yells out for Aizawa. Aizawa gets overwhelmed by villains.

Without warning, instead of a pile of ash, Izuku has five fingers of a crusty villain's hand on his face. Looking back the hero in training and villain saw Aizawa being pinned down by low level thugs while using his quirk on Tomura.

"You really are so cool, Eraserhead."

With that, the two villains retreats the pounding of footsteps are heard.

All Might bursts through the door with his signature "I AM HERE!"

The rest of the day passed by in a blur of police questioning, medical treatment, and reporters. By the time Technoblade got to the group home with Dream, he was exhausted.

But still, He and Dream had some nighttime jobs to do as the Blade and Nightmare instead of as Dave Ambrus and Clay Wastkin.

"Tomura Shigaraki." Grain states. "I think I have some interesting news about two new villains."