Exams Ch. 8

Technoblade growls as he stares at the entrance to their exam. When they were told that they were being put up against one of the heroes, he wasn't expecting Nezu of all heroes.

The rat had quickly and systematically crushed all the ways to get to the exit, so Technoblade took out a potion of jump boost and threw it to Dream as Technoblade himself downed a strength, regen, speed, and slow fall potion. Technoblade turns to Nezu and grins sharply and goes to fight the intelligent rat/mouse/bear thing in a large mech.

Dream chugs the jump boost potion and runs, jumping over rubble to get to the exit as fast as he can. Eventually, the green clad "hero" in training manages to get through the exit, while Technoblade is captured by Nezu, passing the exam.

While the other students struggled with the exams, Technoblade and Dream plotted for what they will do tonight.

"So, we assassinate all of the hero commission, tonight, right?" Dream whispers to Technoblade.

Technoblade nods, pulling out his burner phone, and checking the text he got from Grain today.

"Actually, change in plans. We're taking down the 8 precepts of death." Techno informs. "There's some orphan there who is being used to create anti quirk bullets."

Dream smirks. "Can't let them have the upper hand, eh?"

Technoblade nods firmly. "Our orders are to either get the girl out of there and to the LOV, or kill her."

"Copy that. Whichever is easiest, right?" Dream confirms.

"Yup. So, most likely, killing her." Technoblade mutters, pulling out his communicator. "One of us patrols today, the other tomorrow. Rinse repeat until we find their base of operations."

Technoblade traces the best routes to use on the map he pulled up on his communicator, showing them to Dream.

"Got it." Dream says.

The rest of the week goes by in a flash, Technoblade and Dream searching for the girl that Giran put a bounty on as well as preparing for their summer vacation training camp.

That was until, one day, Technoblade comes across a little girl with white hair and red eyes, a horn coming out of her skull and covered in bandages. She matched the description perfectly. Technoblade hums as he stares at the girl.

The girl looks at Technoblade and flinches, before running up to him. Technoblade takes out his communicator, and immediately messages Dream to hit the stasis pearl chamber. Soon enough the seven foot tall piglin hybrid and the little girl clutching onto his pant leg disappear.

Overhaul growls as he searches around for his missing pawn. He still needs her. He needs her to cleanse the world of these so called quirks. He will find her, and when he does, it's going to be hell for her and whoever helped her escape.

Technoblade hikes the young girl up on his hip before walking over to Korogiri. The bartender Nomu opening a portal for the three visitors to visit his master and the doctor.

Technoblade sets the girls down on the floor once they walk through the portal, and Technoblade then turns to Dream. "Alright, don't freak but the dude doesn't have a face." He warns his partner.

Technoblade then lets out a soft oomph as the young girl runs into his leg. Dream snickers as Technoblade sends him a look of  'help, please, I do not need this orphan clinging to me'.

"Do you have the child?" A voice calls out

Technoblade rolls his eyes as Dream says sarcastically, "No. We just came here because we felt like it. Of course we have the girl!"

Techno snickers at Dream's sarcastic remark.

"How dare you!" The short figure hisses. "Do you have any idea of who you are speaking to."

At that, Techno and Dream look at each other before glancing back at the figure, the doctor.

"A better question is;" Technoblade starts out in a drawl.

"Do you have any idea of whom you are talking to?" Dream finishes.

"We are Nightmare and, The Blade. Creatures you know not of. Blessed by the gods and given abilities like no other. We are gods walking amongst mortals." Technoblade growls, flicking his wrist and letting his enchanted Netherite sword fall in his hand.

"You, are nothing compared to us." Dream states confidently, letting his own axe get summoned from his inventory and rest along his shoulder.

"Now, now." The intimidating raspy figure states. "There's no need for threats, just give us the girl, and you'll get your money."

Technoblade nods, and picks up the girl. "Please don't hand me over to him, mr. He feels scary." The girl murmurs.

Technoblade rolls his eyes and continues on his path forward. "You're just another job. Sorry, kid." Technoblade mutters back, handing the girl over, and taking the two briefcases full of cash.

"Pleasure doing business!" Dream chirps happily before grabbing Techno's arm, and dragging him out of the building.

"Think we did the right thing?" Dream murmurs.

"Since when did you care about doing the right thing?" Technoblade shoots back.

Dream laughs and shakes his head. "Good point. Now, let's get going to that mall meet up that  our class planned."

Technoblade hums as he shifts into his human form, putting his netherite armor away, as well as his boar skull mask. With his items tucked safely away in his inventory, he turns the corner to change into a long sleeved black sweater and jeans. Lastly, pulling on his combat boots.

Stepping out of his alleyway, Dream rushes in to change as well, coming back out in his classic neon green hoodie, black pants, and combat boots.

"Ready, "Dave"?" Dream asks, in a teasing tone.

Technoblade laughs sarcastically at him before turning heel, and walking away.