𝟜

"Maggie" jay walked through the front entrance of the ER, leading both girls through the crowd as he kept his hand on Ella's back for security

"Dr Halstead!" Maggie waved the red head over as jay guided her towards the medical bed.

"What happened?" Will shone his flashlight into the spiked brunettes eyes.

"Spiked drink" jay sighed angrily, knowing he could've stopped it is more frustrating than it happening.

"Alright, leave us to it" Will shooed his brother out of the room. 

Jay hesitantly left with Kevin right behind him, impatiently waiting as they don't dare to leave the ED.

"She's gonna be okay" Kevin placed a hand on his shoulder, "it's Ella" he smiled weakly.

"Yeah. She's something..." jay nodded and walked with Kevin as they emerged into the waiting room, knowing they were taking up room as Kim followed Maggie into the doctors lounge.

"Jay? Jay what happened? Where is she?" Mouse came rushing into the waiting room almost immediately.

"Calm down man, her drink was spiked and Jackson found her, she managed to fight him off until we got inside" jay placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Christ, I thought she'd been shot or something" mouse shook his head and sat down.

"God forbid" jay laughed lightly and sat down.  Mouse smiled at that thought.  Trying to stay positive whilst their best friend is currently drugged up with who knows what seems easier said than done.

...

"Unit 3! Retreat!" The Sargent yelled through the wires. 

The platoon had found themselves in a bit of a tricky situation.

They were meant to be using the underground tunnel system to get a better view of the enemy set up a couple of miles out, but it turns out the opposing unit had the same idea...

They had found themselves in a huge hand-to-hand combat where there were at least 20 men in total fighting each other in a tunnel where they could barely stand up straight in. 

The ultimate downside was the fact there was no light source at all, it was pitch black, so nobody knew if they were fighting their own team or not, they could only pray they weren't.

Ella pulled out her pocket knife and flicked it open, she was using the enemies hair to feel wether it was her own team or not, luckily she knew that all of her team had short hair apart from herself, even the other girls had short hair which meant no ponytails or buns, other than herself.