𝟙𝟙

"I just talked to Dr

"I just talked to Dr. Marcel. He said the bullet grazed an artery. They're still trying to repair it" Will looked around at his brothers team who had desperate looks on their faces, especially mouse and Ella.

"Will? Is he gonna be okay?" Ella looked at the red head pleadingly.

"He's lost a lot of blood" Will sighed.

"Okay..." hank nodded and patted Will on the back before letting the doctor return to work.

"I got an update on Angela nelson" Kevin walked up behind everyone.

"Okay" hank waited for his explanation.

"Doctors removed the bullet, she's gonna be fine" he nodded.

"Where is she?" Ella huffed.

-

"Angela nelson, you're being charged with the attempted murder of a Chicago police officer" hank scoffed and shut the door behind him.

"He got what he deserved" Angela rolled her eyes.

"What did you say?" Ella raised her tone.

"It's karma, for what he did" Angela shrugged.

"I don't know much about karma, but I do know if Jay Halstead dies, you're gonna wish you never lived" Ella laughed in disbelief.

"You can't silence me" Angela sat up slightly.

"People are gonna know what that cop did to my husband" she protested. Both hank and Ella shot each other disapproving looks.

"This whole damn city's gonna know" she laughed when the detectives said nothing.

Hank turned around and left the room. Ella shot Angela daggers with her eyes before following hank outside and closing the door behind her.

"She doesn't talk to anybody, you understand?" Hank looked at the security guard stood by her door.

"Nobody" hank added.

"Nobody in or out, including you" Ella added as the pair walked away.

-

"Hey" Vanessa said as she approached Ella and mouse.

"Hey" they replied in unison.

"How are you both?" She smiled.

"Alright" Ella nodded, mouse nodded in agreement.