1

"Huuuuuh?! What do ya mean I gotta leave Yokohama?!" a brown haired teenager shouted out in shock from what she heard from her boss. "Are you sending me away because of my slip-up?!"

"You're going to Shibuya Tokyo to be exact," the president of the Armed Detective Agency, Fukuzawa Yukichi, clarified in a calming manner. "I had come to the conclusion of making you spend your suspension outside the city so you're less likely to gamble and pick fights with the Port Mafia during a job. This is your punishment for getting uninvolved parties injured because of your actions, Machiko."

[Fukuzawa Yukichi]

Ability : All Men are Equal

"B-But Boss!" The 18 year old known as Machiko stood up from her seat, still surprised by her punishment. "You're really sending me away? What if an attack happens on the city or agency? I know I screwed up, but I think this is too much! You could just put me on house arrest or something."

"The agency will be fine if something were to happen," Fukuzawa replied, looking into her yellow eyes. "Pack your bags by this afternoon, you'll be leaving as soon as possible."

She grit her teeth, fists clenched as she nodded. "Understood Boss."

She bowed down to him before leaving his office, stomping off into the reception area where everyone else was residing. Noticing her unusually bad mood and the displeasure on her face, the other members of the agency looked at one another before looking back at the teen.

"Um... Machiko-san, is something wrong?" Nakajima Atsushi, her fellow 18 year old, asked with a concerned expression on his face.

[Nakajima Atsushi]

Ability : Beast Beneath the Moonlight

"Atsushi-kun..." She ruffled her brown hair, huffing as a frown appeared on her. "Because of my suspencion Boss decided to send me to Shibuya as a punishment."

"S-Shibuya?!" Atsushi shouted, gaining the attention of the other members in the room. "W-Why?"

"He thinks that if I spend time outside of the city I won't gamble and pick fights with the Port Mafia," Machiko explained, sighing as her anger started to cool. "It's because of the slip-up I made that got me in trouble, so I guess I should take this punishment without complaining. It's not too bad."

Atsushi tried to cheer up his coworker. "Try and think of it as a vacation. You won't have to do any paperwork while you're there!"

"No, he's making me bring my unfinished paperwork there too." She clicked her tongue. "Damn. I have such bad luck."

"That's really ironic coming from you, Machiko-san."

"Shibuya, huh?" Edogawa Ranpo repeated, shoving a chip into his mouth. "There's been some gang violence there in the last few years... But there's nothing to be worried about since Machiko-chan is very capable!" He smiled, continuing to eat his snacks.

[Edogawa Ranpo]

Ability : Super Deduction

She let out a chuckle. "Thanks for the ego-booster Ranpo-san. Compliment me some more, why don't ya?"

His lips puckered up in a comical way. "If I do that then you'll get big headed. Buzz buzz! No way."

"Che..." She pouted when he turned away. "I guess a certain someone isn't going to get souvenirs from me."

"Ehhh? Machiko-chan!"