8

Machiko watched the scene in anticipation, her chuckles slowly fading as Takemichi got dragged away by Hinata. Wiping the water that formed in her eyes in amusement, she looked over at the couple, noticing that the girl was trembling.

'Her hand is trembling.'

"Oi..." Draken grabbed her wrist, glaring. "Ima murder you, bitch. ("It's rude to call a girl bitch Draken-kun.") You just gonna slap someone and then say, "See ya later"? Don't make me laugh!"

"What part of this is a joke?" Hinata replied. "Coming into their school and forcing someone to go with you isn't something a friend would do. Lately, Takemichi-kun has been covered in wounds. If that was because of you guys, then I won't forgive you." She looked over her shoulder at Draken, an expression of determination etched on her face.

Takemichi grabbed the taller blonde's shoulder.

"Hah?"

"Oho?" the brunette raised a brow.

"Let go of her..." Takemichi mumbled and Draken leaned down.

"Whatcha say? I didn't quite hear ya!"

"I said to let her fucking go! You dumbass!" 'I promised to protect Hina this time!'

"You bastard." Veins popped out of Draken's head. "Who the fuck you think you're talking to?!"

Takemichi gritted his teeth, glaring at the male. "I ain't gonna give her up a second time!"

"!" Machiko's eyes widened at his declaration for a moment before going back to normal. 'How passionate... But he said, "a second time"? Didn't he?'

"Aah, and here I thought you could be my friend. Too bad," Mikey said, speaking up for the first time since he was slapped. He smiled before his face turned threatening. "Well then, how ya wanna die?" Takemichi shivered as the shorter male walked up to him. "You're making a face like you won't be able to stand on your own again."

"Just promise me one thing. ("Hm?") Promise that you won't lay a hand on Hina!"

Mikey brought his fist back. "Hah? I don't give a damn about her!"

Takemichi shut his eyes, preparing to get the shit beaten out of him. "UGH!"

"Just kidding!" Mikey teased, giving him a closed eyed smile and Machiko had to stifle her chuckles at the sight of Takemichi's face.

"...Huh?"

"Takemitchy, you dummy." Mikey grabbed Machiko's wrist. "There's no way I'd lay a hand on a girl. Now let's go Machi-chin!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Throwing an arm around the dumbfounded fake blonde, Draken leaned against him. "Takemitchy... You were trying to threaten me?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Draken replied. "You wont give her up. Nowadays, there aren't any men that'll say that about women, are there? It's the Showa era, after all." He began to walk towards Mikey and Machiko. "Were you surprised?"

Hinata looked at her boyfriend. "Huh? Takemichi-kun, these people are..."

"I'm so sorry!" the girl yelled, bowing down to Mikey. "I must have misunderstood something."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." Mikey touched his cheek. "It was an amazing slap."

Machiko nodded, furthering the younger girl's embarrassment. "With a little training she can have a nasty right hook. Such potential to be a strong fighter."