𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"You're cursed! So I will exorcise you!" Megumi threatened. 

"Hold up, its not a problem!" The tattoos that were on his body began to disappear. "More Importantly you and I are pretty beat up, we need to get to a hospital" Itadori interrupted him. 

"Hes right! Once Satoru gets here he'll-"

"Whats the situation?" The very man I was talking about said

"Huh?!"

 "Gojo-sensei? what are you doing here" Megumi shouted

"I wasnt gonna come at first, Man you're really messed up" He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures of us. 

"Whats up little sis-!" I kicked him in shin, Causing him to kneel in pain. "Ow ow ow you caught me off gaurd there!" He chuckled

"So.. did you find it?" He asked reffering to the cursed object

 "Sorry, I ate it"  An awkward silence came for a few seconds. 

"For real? Hm" He hummed as he tried to get a closer look. "Ha ha! you're not joking, they really are combined! "Thats hilarious!" "Can you switch to Sukuna?"He asked.

 "Sukuna?.." 

"The cursed object you ate" I reminded him 

"Ten seconds" The tall male started. "Take control again after ten seconds"  "I dunno about this.." "Dont worry, I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer"

I sat down beside megumi and rested my head on my hands. "Your head still hurt?" Megumi asked. 

"Huh? Oh yeah! Extremely. I might actually pass out in a few" I awkwardly smiled, He stared at me like I was crazy

And all of a sudden, Lights out. I lost consciousness 

---

I slept for a pretty long time, I was extremely tired anyway. After waking up and taking a shower, I went to meet up with the others. I saw  Itadori and Gojo sitting at a bench and went over to them. 

"Sayori!" Gojo shoued happily. "Shut up, Not in the mood" He frowned.  "Wait, we're going somewhere?" The other male asked. "Tokyo" Another voice said. "Oh hello Megumi" I waved. "Now your in the mood" 

"Fushiguro! Lookin good" "Really? I'm wrapped in bandages!" "Your gonna enroll.. In the same school for Jujutsu where I go" He pointed out. "By the way, there are four students in the first-year class now, including you" The tall man explained. "Only four?!" 

{Another time-skip because I'm lazy}

"This is your room, you can do whatever you want with it" "Whoa! Its huge!" "The second years and third years are out right now, You'll meet them soon though. Theres not many of them anyway." Gojo explained. "Is my room even this big.." I mutter. 

Itadori started to put up an.. interesting photo on the wall.  "Yuji, You dont need to fight you know. Fushiguro, Sayori and I can retrieve sukuna's fingers, why dont you wait here" Gojo suggested. "

No, I said I'd do it, didnt I? Dont make me think twice about it"

 "But it would be Hilarious to see a beaten-up Fushiguro bring the fingers to me while I relax.." 

"Okay! To be honest, theres no way you're not fighting!" "Hey! Was that a test?!" "If they were that easy to find, we would have found them already!" "There are some with a larger over-whelming presence, others that keep quiet, and some that have already been consumed by a cursed spirit" 

"With regard to searching for theese things.. its gonna be a pain. But now we have you.  In order to regain its power the Sukuna you consumed will direct you to the whereabouts of the fingers" "You're a vessel aswell as a radar, we're gonna need you in the field" "You really think Sukuna is that considerate" I deadpanned.