𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Art creds: @riaxart_ On twitter.

Second batter, second baseman, Is Miwa! and Maki is the current pitcher. Maki threw the ball and Miwa hit it far up. and Nishimiya clearly didnt understand the game cause she ran before she was supposed to.

"If you dont know the rules, then say so!" Utahime scolded. "I know them! When the ball's hit, I run!" She yelled back.

Next up, was Kamo. I didnt understand why he was participating considering he was badly beaten. Utahime and Nishimiya were still arguing and I was growing impatient even tho the game just started

"When am I gonna be the batter" I groaned. "Just be patient" Megumi said making me groan even more. The others were wearing stuff under their baseball uniform unlike me, I only had my shirt and shorts.

Kamo was distracted so when Maki pitched the ball, he didnt even hit it making Itadori catch the ball. "Strike! batter out! change up!" Satoru yelled. 

"Finally!" I exclaimed. Nobara was the first one to batter on our team. "They call me Mah-kun of Tohoku" She said. "Isnt Mah-kun the Mah-kun of Tohoku" I deadpanned. "Mah-kuns a pitcher you know!" Itadori shouted. 

Mai showed up with a machine pitcher, I guessed that it was Mechamaru. "Hold on!" Nobara threw her hat angrily. "Nobara snapped!" I shouted. "Its a free for all!" We ran over to hold back Nobara. 

"Thats obviously a pitching machine!" She shouted angrily to mai. "What are you talking about?" "Its a spare. A spare Mechamaru. We dont have a choice since your panda broke him the other day" Mai said making me chuckle.

"Pitching machine? I dont understand? You know alot about machines, are you an Otaku?" She said. "Its just one thing after another with you! And yet somehow you're still a Jujutsu High student!"

After that happend, The machine "pitched". "Fine, I'll do this!" She yelled after hitting the ball with the bat and throwing it. 

"Woah, she got base" I said in awe. "Its your turn 'Gumi! Good luck!" I patted his shoulder as he stood up. The ball flew and he hit it, but it was an ass hit. "Out!"

"What the hell was that" I muttered. I sighed as he sat back down next to me. Next up was Panda as the batter up. He hit is and Miwa missed its catch, and he made it to base. 

The next batter up was Maki. I watched in astonishment as she hit it high up. "Okay, thats three" She tossed the bat she walked proudly. But I almost choked as I saw Nishimiya catch it.

"Huh?! Thats cheating!" I shouted. "Bonito flakes" "Kugisaki go back" 

Next up was me, finally. "Finally!" I stretched. "Wish me luck!" I waved. "I wonder how shes gonna do" Itadori said. "She was on the baseball team in Junior High until she got kicked out" Megumi mentioned

"Kicked out for what?"

"Fighting"

I walked up to first base and jogged in place getting ready to bat. "You got this Sayori" I whispered to myself as I waited impatiently for the pitcher to pitch. Finally, it pitched. I swung my bat as hard as I could. Nishimiya wasnt able to catch the ball like last time. "Now thats three" I tossed the bat and walked back over. 

Next was Todo as batter up. "Catcher huh" He said. "Catching, throwing, leading, fielding, ect. One could call it a fitting position for my brother. But what I desire is a face-off with pitcher Itadori" He said. "Todo.. You could have been their pitcher" Itadori told him

"He cant, Mechamaru can't do anything but pitch right now" Utahime explained. "Promise me brother, If I hit a home run at bat this time.. Next time you'll pi-"  He was interrupted by a ball hitting his face. and he fell over all dramatic like. 

"Nice pitch" We all said except for Itadori. When Inumaki was up, he also made it to base.

"Woah he made it!" Itadori exclaimed. "Of course he did" I scoffed. "Hes a fast runner" I added. 

"Your next Itadori! Good luck!" I wished as he ran up to first place. "We're so gonna win" I smiled as I laid back and rested my eyes. 

I opened my eyes back up by the time I heard the pitching machine. As expected, he nailed it. 

"As expected" I scoffed. 

"Woo hoo! We won, good Job guys" I high fived everybody on our team. 

JUJUSTU STROLL (Yes I do jujutsu strolls)

Q: Are you a rice person or a bread person?

Itadori: Rice?.. No I like bread too.. Wait, is it served with roe? 

Megumi: Rice. 

Sayori: Depends, bread if its garlic bread but rice if its with eggs.

Maki: Rice, I think?

Nobara: What? I totally prefer bread!

Inumaki: Salted rice ball.

Panda: Obviously bread cause I'm a panda! want me to kill you?!

Panda: This ones.. kind of forced.

Sayori: They're running out of ideas~

This chapter is super short, I wanted to start the death painting arc in a new chapter so I'm sorry for this short chapter lolll but I hope you enjoyed this and have a great night/afternoon/morning whatever your experiencing right now <333

{Words:848}