𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

Megumi, Gojo, and I were still sitting at a bench while the other two were doing their job.

"Its not just the level.. nor is it about the cursed energy" Gojo began. "A curse that has intelligence often sprouts from a ruthless choice. A choice between life and death!" 

A few moments later, we saw a curse go flying out of the window.

 "I'll exorcise it" I said as I stood up clinging onto my bow. 

"Hold on.." The tall male stopped me in my tracks. Suddenly, the curse grew spikes causing it to obliterate into thin air. "Good, shes plenty crazy" Gojo said grinning, like always. 

After a little while, the two exited the building alive and in one peice along with a child that was also sent home. 

"We sent the kid home safe and sound. Time for some grub." Gojo said exciting the three of us. "Steak!" Itadori declared. "Sushi!" Me and Nobara protest in unison. 

We noticed that Megumi looked like he was in a bad mood. "Whats wrong Megumi?" I asked.  "He's pouting because he was left out" Gojo teased. "How childish" Nobara and Itadori chuckled causing him to shoot us a glare.

-----

A couple days later, we were sent to investigate a cursed womb. "Our windows confirmed a cursed womb approximately three hours ago." Ijichi began. "when the evacuation process was 90 percent complete, the decision was made to close off facility. Detention center building 2, five inmates are currently  trapped inside along with the curse. curse wombs that grow and change shape.. can be expected to become a curse close to that of special grade.' He finished.

"Special grade..." Itadori questioned. "I'm still not sure what that special-grade thing is all about.." He added. Ijichi explained it for him to understand better.

"Normally, A jujutsu sorcerer will be assigned to a curse of similar grade. Gojo sensei would be called in today, for example" Megumi explained. 

"And wheres the man himself?" Asked Itadori. "Out on a business trip, like always. He isnt really the type to waste time here." I answered. 

"Our line of work is always lacking manpower. And being overwhelmed by missions is common place. This time, however, its an extraordinary emergency." Ijichi stated.  "Do not engage! When  confronted by a special grade, the options are either to run away or did. Listen to your fear, do not forget your mission is to locate and evacuate any survivors. Nothing more" He finished. 

"Okie dok-" I was interrupted by a woman asking for her son who appeared to be, Tadashi . "She came by for a visit with her son. "There's a possibility that poison spread in the facility." Ijichi explained. 

"We cannot disclose any more information at this point, please step back" One of the officers, commanded. "It cant be..." The poor woman said before breaking down into tears. "Fushiguro. Kugisaki. Gojo-san, We have to save him!" Itadori said. I hummed in response. 

-----

We began to talk towards the entrance. "I'm going to lower the curtain. be careful and good luck" Ijichi assured us. "Emerge from darkness, blacker than darkness. Purify that which is impure" 

"Its turning into night!" Itadori said amazed. "Thats the veil, it acts as a barrier to hide us from the outside world" I explained. "Divine dogs" Megumi summoned his dogs. "Whos a good boy?" I said petting him. "If the curse gets close It'll let us know. 

We ran inside, the place looked weird and suspicious, I took off my glasses and shoved them in my pocket, it didnt really matter anyway they would end up falling out, or breaking. 

"What's going on here?! This is suppose to be a Two-story dorm building, right?!" Itadori questioned. "C-calm down! Its a mansion-ette" I could tell Nobara wasnt very calm either

'Something isnt right.. The original domain expanded because of cursed energy..' I thought. 

"The door!" Megumi shouted.  "Its gone!" I also shouted. "What to do, what to do" Itadori and Nobara sang" 

"We're good" Megumi interrupted. "We can track the scent of the exit" He added. "Oh my~" We said. 

"Thats a good doggy!" "Good boy!" "Beef jerky bring all the jerky!" We praised. 

"Hey stay sharp!-" "You're so reliable" Itadori interrupted him. "Of course he is!" I said still petting the dog. "You've saved alot of people! Including me!" The pink haired male smiled. "Lets continue" I said putting my hair in a high ponytail to keep it from getting in my face.

a couple minutes later, we saw what appears to be a dead body. I couldnt tell if he was alive or not. There were bones balled up in a circle with blood surrounded. 

"Brutal.." I muttered. "Are those three over there people?.." Asked Megumi. Itadori walked over to the dead man on the floor and checked the name tag. "I'm guessing the name tag says Tadashi" I guessed judging on his reaction. 

"His face isnt that messed up, She's not going to be satisfied if we just tell her that her son is dead." Said Itadori. 

Out of nowhere, Megumi grabbed Itadori's collar. "We have to confirm that the other two are dead, leave him" He said. 

Itadori didnt look to happy about what he said. "Everytime we look back, the path is different. How are we gonna get back here?" Itadori asked.

"Uh oh" I mumbled. I could tell thats not what Megumi meant, and Itadori wasnt gonna be pleased about it

"I never said, We'll come back. I said leave him" The noirette said angrily.

  "Hes not even worth saving alive, Why should I save his dead body?" He added. After that, Itadori grabbed Megumi's collar aswell. I sighed knowing that we were wasting useful time.

I began to investigate around us while they were bickering until a particular sentence caught my attention. 

"You always want to save as many people as possible and focus on going out with a natural death, but whos to say that someone you save wont kill someone in the future?" Said megumi.

"Then why did you save me?!" Itadori yelled. "He has a point ya know" I said as I walked back over to them. 

"Knock it off!" Nobara inerrupted. "This isnt the time or the-" Suddenly it was like she was sucked into the floor. she just dissapeared. 

"K-Kugisaki?.." I mumbled. 'Wait, what happend to the demon dog, it would've-' I look around and see the dog... dead. in a wall. "Holy shit" I whispered. 

"Itadori, Sayori, run! We'll look for Kugisaki after we get away!" Megumi yelled.

 Suddenly, it felt like I was frozen, 'The special grade' I thought, since I wasnt able to say it out loud. Breaking out of its trance, I grabbed an arrow attempting to atleast do some damage, but ending up in it breaking. "Shit!" I cursed. 

soon after I moved, Itadori grabbed the weapon he was given and also tried to cut the curse, but instead it took off his entire hand. 

"Itadori.." Me and Megumi said in unison. 

Phew finally got this chapter out! I hope you like it. I've recently started school and its been pretty stressful. I usually try to get stuff done late at night and during the weekends since then is when I have more free time  plus I've been lacking motivation since the beginning was kinda boring to write but Its becoming more interesting and to write! (sorry if there is a spelling mistake or grammar mistake, I didnt feel like going over it at the moment since im super tired)

{words:1257}