𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖙 2

I walked next door to Megumi's room with a handful of snacks and movies and knocked on his door carefully. He took a while to get there but he wasnt always asleep this early.

"What-" He opened the door angrily, his gaze slightly softened as he saw me. "Whats this?" He questioned the situtation.  I just smiled and waved a movie around in my hand. He let me in while I almost failed holding the popcorn. 

I sat the stuff down onto the floor and let out a loud sigh. "Damn those stuff were heavy, anyways, What movie do you wanna watch?" I held up the 4 movies I brought. "I've seen all but whatever this is. He pointed to the conjuring

"Of course you chose the conjuring" I sighed.  "You got something against the conjuring?"He asked, in a tone of disbelief. 

"Yeah! Its really boring" I retorted. 

"Is not" He countered 

"Is too!" 

 After that debate, I gave in. I tried to insert the disc. Finally, I got it in. 

"Popcorn?" I handed it to him and he shook his head no. "More for me" I shrugged. I've seen this movie so many times that I started to say stuff that people were about to say in the movie. I even almost spoiled it for him too. 

I was starting to get a little sleepy and surprisingly, Megumi was wide awake still focusing on the movie. I slowly drifted asleep with my head on Megumi's shoulder. 

Suddenly, I heard my own alarm go off but I wasnt in my room. "I didnt know my alarm was so loud" I mumbled to myself. I looked around to see if Megumi was in here but as expected he wasnt.

I left out of his room and went to mine and got ready. My swim suit nice and clean and ready to go. I put on clothes over my swim suit, I just put on low waisted jeans and left my swim suit top out. Apparently, the 2nd years were also going with us which meant more money for Satoru to spend!

After taking 30 minutes to get ready I finally went to go meet up with the others. "Sayori you took forever" Itadori complained. 

"Thats the least amount of time she can take" Megumi said. "He's lying obviously" I lied. "We're waiting for Maki and the others right?" I said not knowing they were right behind me. 

"Nope" Maki said. "Kelp" Inumaki said from beside her and there was Panda on the other side. 

"Oh, then now we're just waiting for Satoru" I sighed. After 10 long minutes he finally showed up. 

"Sorry for the wait!" The tall male said. "Great, now lets go" I opened the door ready to leave. 

We had a lot to carry, well, Satoru had a lot to carry. Finally we arrived to our designated spot. The water was beautiful and the sand was felt hot. 

"Okay we're gonna go get changed" I said referring to Maki, Nobara, and I. I didnt really have to do anything but fix my hair. We went to the near by bathrooms and changed there. 

Maki wore a one piece dark teal swim suit, and Nobara and I wore the ones we bought.

I fixed my hair and tied it into a messy bun and we left. The boys were always dressed since they didnt really have to do anything. Megumi was wearing some boring navy swim trunks with a shark necklace signed by... Satoru.., Itadori was wearing red swim trunks, Inumaki wore a green one, while Satoru, being extra, wore swim trunks with a pom tree design on it.

And as expected, Satoru was already flirting with nearby girls who looked to be somewhere in their mid 20s