𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

"Uhm.. dont you think this is a bit harsh?" Itadori mumbled holding a frame to his face, basically his own personal jail cell. 

"C'mon he explained himself, you should forgive him already" Panda said. "Woah it talks!" 

"Salmon. Salmon" Inumaki agreed. "What?" Itadori puzzled.

"Inumaki is a cursed speech user, He can increase and strengthen the spirit of words. For safety reasons, he limits his vocabulary" I explained. 

"So if he tells me to die, that'll happen?! Hes so powerful!" "Its not that simple" I chuckled. 

"It depends on the commands level of difficulty, The bigger the command the more it takes out on him. His words might even come right back at him, But thats the worst case." Panda elucidated. 

"Gotcha, how is it that you can talk?" Itadori questioned. 

"Yuji, Give back demon slaughter" Maki commanded. Itadori paused for a second in fearassazxsaasqZZSXDCXZX

"Gojo-sensei has it" Itadori lied. "Tch, that blind folded idiot" Maki muttered. 

"So the team battle's format is as we expected. We've got an extra person now, Do we have the time to change plans?" Nobara asked. 

"It depends on Yuji, what can you do?" Panda asked Itadori. "Punch and kick" He answered. "We've got enough of that already" Panda deadpanned

"I dont know what he was up to while he was gone.. but if it comes down to a brawl without any cursed energy involved, Itadori would win" Megumi said. 

"For sure" I agreed. "Interesting" Maki smirked..

"Itadori You okay?" I asked. "Well, its a big job, but I should be fine" He answered. "Not that.. Something happend didnt it" "Yeah.. But im okay. In fact, thanks to what happend, I dont wanna lose to anyone anymore" He said

"Thats the spirit!" I cheered. "Me too, I dont want to lose either" Megumi said. We began to walk to where we can finally start. 

"Lets go and win this" Itadori said making Maki kick him. "Who put you in charge?" 

"T-minus one minute until we begin! And now a word of encouragement from Ms.Utahime!" Gojo said over the speaker. "Uh.. some injuries will be avoidable.. So um, let's help eachother  and-" 

"Times up!" Gojo interrupted her "

Gojo you little!-"

 "Its time for the goodwill event to..  start!" 

We immediately ran into action. I tied my hair back into a rather messy, high ponytail once again while we ran. 

"Any thoughts on where the boss curse is?" I asked. "Probably somewhere in the center, I doubt it'll stick around there though" Panda answered. 

"At the designated time, we'll split into the panda and megumi teams just like we discussed. The rest is up to you, Yuji" Maki explained. "Got it!" He replied. Then, megumis divine dog spotted something, and so did I

"Its a grade 3" Maki got into a battle pose. "Maki stop!" I warned as I knew somebody was here. Then, todo appeared. "Good! everyones here! Lets have everyone come at me all at once!" Suddenly, Itadori ran up to him and kicked him in the face with his knee. 

"Split up!" Maki yelled. I ran along with Maki, and Megumi. 

"He came alone after all" Megumi said. "We were right to switch with Yuji" I hummed in agreeance.