𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27

Photo above is for old times sake lol

Sayori had a very basic morning routine; wake up, wash her face, do her makeup, do her hair, get dressed, and then eat, which were sometimes done in a mixed order due to the fact that she absolutely sucked at routines. But now, due to her current school predicament, she had to add studying to that list. Megumi had been helping her study for the upcoming math test, which hadn't really been the most peaceful experience. 

"You are really bad at explaining!" Sayori groaned as she lightly tapped her math textbook to her forhead. 

"No, you're just really bad at listening. Its not that hard, Pythagorean therom is easy" Megumi lightly bonked her on the head with another textbook. 

"Can we take a 5 minute breather? I have the most gruesome headache" Sayori rubbed her temple with the tips of her fingers. 

"Another headache? have you been wearing your glasses like you're supposed to?" Sachi intervened. 

"Yes i've been wearing the glasses, it still doesn't do much!" Sayori said, exaggerating the yes

"Fine we can take a 5 minute break" Megumi agreed, shutting the textbook. "But we're getting back to work as soon after." 

"So demanding" Sachi mumbled under her breath, but Megumi heard. 

"Demanding? For doing what I'm supposed to do?" Megumi replied in a snarky tone. 

Ever since Megumi had been tutoring Sayori, Sachi always had a thing out for Megumi, thus causing Megumi to defend himself. 

"Shut up. Headache is already too much" Sayori groaned into her blanket. 

"I'll go get the meds" Sachi sighed as she got up from her comfy spot on her bed, and left the room, leaving Megumi and Sayori alone. 

Sayori took off her glasses, overstimulated by the way they felt on her ears and nose. Megumi felt that same wave off shock quickly wash over him, staring into her eyes. 

"Hm? Whats wrong?" Sayori asked looking up at him, studying his expression.

 "What? nothing" He quickly looked away. 

"Are you shocked because of my--- eyes?" She questioned, noticing the way he was hyperfocused on them.  

"No, its nothing. Are you ready to get back to studying?" He quickly changed the subject, already flipping the pages in the math textbook. 

"What?! Its already been 5 minutes?" She sat up, but groaned and rested her head again as soon as she did. 

Megumi looked at her for a moment and sighed. "The test is on Tuesday, and its Sunday. But I guess if you're not feeling well we can call it a day" he said, and Sayori swore she could hear a hint of softness in his voice. 

Sayori slowly looked up. "Really?" She beamed, earning an annoyed sigh from the boy. "Yeah, you're starting to get the concept either way so I'm sure you'll be fine" He closed the textbooks and started to pick up the pencils. 

"Thank you" Sayori mumbled, almost being cut off by Sachi opening the door. 

"I almost couldn't find them, do you really have to misplace everything" Sachi threw her pills and a small water bottle to her. Sachi scoped the scenery and noticed that Megumi was tidying up. "What, did you end the tutoring session early or something?" She lightly scoffed. 

"Yeah, shes not feeling well so we'll pick up tomorrow." Megumi gathered all the books inside of Sayoris bag. 

"But her test is in two days" Sachi protested. Megumi let out his 50th annoyed sigh today, and turned to face her.