𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20

The three of them chilled with me while I was in the hospital bed for a really short time. "Wait wait wait wait, So Chinami chose you to be her vessel because you alone are the honored one or something like that?" Nobara questioned. 

"Yep, whatever that means.." I took a bite of my ramen. 

"Does Gojo sensei know?" Itadori asked. 

"Yeah, I told him. It was a very awkward chat" I laughed. 

"Hehe Megumi was really worried about you" Itadori whispered, though he heard. 

"We were all worried about you" Megumi bonked itadori on the head causing me to giggle. 

"Yeah but you were reallllyyyy worried" Nobara giggled along 

"Shut up" He bonked her on the head too. I watched as the argued with each other, then my eyes shifted to Megumi. He stopped when he realized I was staring. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh- nothing. We should do stuff like this more often" I smiled

THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER SAYORI'S ARC, AND FROM HERE AND ON, CHAPTERS WILL BE MANGA SPOILERS!!

After the mission, Megumi and I were immediately sent home mostly because of injuries, Itadori wanted to see a certain type of movie, and Nobara headed into town for some new products.

After healing a bit, I went and joined her. 

Suddenly, a unfamiliar lady talked to us. "Um.. was that Itadori with you earlier?" She asked us causing me let out a huh.

The three of us decided to talk it out at the diner. "This is me at my junior high graduation." She slid us a photo on the table

"What?! For real?! isnt this just a half a year ago?!" Nobara exclaimed. "What in the world happened?" I also exclaimed.

"Well I just happened to grow 15 centimeters. And with moving to Tokyo and the stress of a new environment I just.." 

"Is that Itadori?" I pointed out. "On Graduation day I mustered up the courage to ask him for a photo, I actually wanted to ask him for his number and stuff too.. But I was going to move to Tokyo anyway. When I saw him earlier I thought maybe the me of today could..." 

"Wait wait wait.. does that mean..." I started. "Its like that?" Nobara and I said in unison. "Yes! its like that" She answered

Nobara pulled out her phone to call ijichi. "Hey! Mr. Ijichi! Is Fushiguro still with you?" She said making me perk up

"Theres a guy on the way who knows Itadori better than us" Nobara said. "Lets hear what he has to say first" She added

"Um.. If you happen to like-" "Nope! even if heaven and Earth were to dance the lambada! No way!" She answered.

The kind girl looked over my way asking the same question. "Huh, no way. Hes not really my type" I chuckled

"Yeah her type is the guy whos on his way" Nobara whispered causing me to hit her playfully.

Suddenly, My heart skipped a beat. "Hey! What the hell is this about" Megumi said causing me to jump back in surprise.

"Hey Fushiguro, does Itadori have a girlfriend?" Nobara asked. "You see this girl here.. blah blah blah" Nobara explained.. well.. not really

"So your saying, its like that?" He said. "Yep, its like that" She answered. Nobara went to sit over by Ozawa.

I fidgeted with my fingers as I smelled Megumi's usual cologne. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked me noticing my unusual behavior. 

"Nothing" I answered. "Anyway, I doubt he has a girlfriend" Megumi said. "What makes you say that?" Nobara questioned

"He didnt seem bothered by the fact he was moving to Tokyo all of a sudden. Plus, he's got some posters hanging around in his room. Not the kind someone with a girlfriend would have" Megumi explained.

"Are you the type to drink black coffee in front of a girl to impress her even though you dont like it? You shouldnt do that" Nobara said.

"You called me to hear what I have to say right? I always drink black coffee" He deadpanned causing me to fake throw up. 

"I hate black coffee" I muttered causing him to roll his eyes. "Um, do you happen to know what type of girl he likes?" Ozawa asked. 

"Something about tall girls" He answered causing us three girls to hit our drinks together. 

"Nice!" I high fived her. "I'm gonna get him over here! You're okay with that right?" Nobara asked causing her to nod.

In no time, he showed up. "Hey! what're you doing here Fushiguro and Sayori?" He questioned.

I could tell that Nobara was worried he was going to remember Ozawa, but, I could already tell he was.

"Itadori! This is-" She was cut off by him saying, "Hey Ozawa! whats up" He said causing us three to hold up 10/10 signs

some time passed and they four of us said our goodbyes only Nobara, Megumi and I stayed together.

"Are you sure its okay?" Megumi asked. "I exchanged contact info with her, so we should be fine. Anyway, Fushiguro and Sayori, I realized how I truly feel" Nobara said. 

"And what would that be?" I asked. "The idea of Itadori getting a girlfriend before I get a boyfriend really annoys me! And god knows that you two are already-"

"Now hold on!-" I exclaimed. "What?! You know I'm right!" She shouted back at me

This is a very short chapter, I just wanted to hurry up and get this out before Thanksgiving break lol. I hope you enjoyed!!

Question: Do you like somebody??

{Words:851}