One: I Got Here First!

BBBRRRRRRIIING!

Hinata groaned and hit his alarm clock lazily. The early rays of the sun were shining through his window as he got dressed. As he pulled a shirt over his head, his phone beeped with a text.

Race ya

Hinata broke into a smile unconsciously and typed back:

Ill win

He grabbed his volleyball bag, keys and jacket before racing out of his house. Hinata jumped onto his bike and sped off towards the direction of his school.

As soon as he parked his bike, he stretched his legs before jumping up once. Hinata then took off for the gym, his feet pounding on the ground and a satisfying wind blowing past his face.

As he ran, he saw a familiar figure in front of him, crouched down. Maybe tying his shoe.

Hinata ran forward as quietly as he could, vaulted over the boy using his back for assistance and landed in front of him. He successfully made the boy fall forward on his face.

"Hinata, you bastard!" Kageyama yelled, getting up and finishing his shoe tying.

He stuck his tongue out before running again. "I'm going to win!" he yelled.

"Not fair!" but even with Hinata's head start, Kageyama had quickly gained on him and the two were now running head to head.

"I'm going to win!" Hinata yelled as he strained his legs.

"Think again!" Kageyama yelled in response.

The two ran as fast as they could to the gym and touched the building.

"I WON!" they both yelled in unison.

"Actually," Tanaka said, who was leaning against the door. "I did. I got here first."

"No, I did," Nishinoya cut in, appearing from behind him. "I got here before you."

"N-No, actually, I was here..." Asahi said timidly, poking his head at the window.

"I was here!"

"No I was!"

"We got here first!"

"N-No, I did..."

A full blown argument started and it was all stopped by:

"THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU BLOCKHEADS!" their captain yelled.

They all quieted down.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WERE YOU THINKING, HAVING A RACE TO SEE WHO GOT HERE FIRST?!" he yelled.

No one said anything.

"Well, if that's the case, I win. I unlocked the gym."

Hinata and Kageyama sighed. "Aww..."