Stay Tuned

Okay, so it's been a little over a year since I started this book, and I'm pretty sure that this is one of my oldest books EVER, and to me, that's a big thing because I can never stay with writing one book very long, which may be why it seems...a little...rushed, maybe?

During the writing of this book, I never would've guessed that it would get this popular and have so many comments on each chapter. The comment count has even surpassed my most popular book, Identical Fiance!

This book was all started by a friend of mine, who, sadly, doesn't seem that active anymore. Her name is @McIvor_Invers and she wrote a book called If Only You Knew. It's also a Haikyuu fanfiction, and I fell in love with it as soon as I read it. So, go over to her page if you have time and try reading it! I promise you, it might even have more feels than this book.

Okay, so enough of the shoutouts, I really don't like doing those.

I just really want to thank all of you readers so much for finding this book, and giving such positive (and some negative) comments! It really makes me super happy to read all of your comments, and I reply to some of them, so if you commented on a chapter like about a year ago, I'll probably reply to it if I want to, haha.

Gosh... There's so many Yato comments it's really hard to believe this isn't a Noragami story, haha.

Just stay tuned with this book, keep it in your library or something.

I promise something good will happen soon... 😈