Ch.1

"And next up we have Kageyama!" the Dj boomed across the club. The room erupted into cheers and whistles. Kageyama walked up onto the stage and grind against the floor and danced on the pole resulting in cash to fly all around him.

"Y/n my customer isn't paying up" Suga came up to me. "Where are they" i asked and Suga pointed near the back booth which is where the regular lap dances were held. I walked over and saw a customer arguing with Kiyoko. "Ahem, what seems to be the problem here" I cleared my throat and asked.

"He's over charging. I'm not paying that much money for a simple dance" the customer yelled. "I'm sorry sir but all our dancers set their own prices for their dances. If you looked at the sign at the entrance it clearly states the range of prices our dancers have" I stated. "You either need to pay up or we will call authorities for theft".

By now our security guard had walked over to stand by just in case he needed to assist us. The customer groaned and paid Suga and stormed out. This was an easy case, this happens more often than we hoped for. Sometimes the customers get so stubborn in refusing to pay and they start to get aggressive and physical with our staff. Luckily when I first took over I hired on more security for this issue and other safety reasons.

"Thank youuuuu" suga said dragging out the you. "It's my job. You need to stop getting the shitty customers" I laughed at him. "Ugh the shitty customers are just always drawn towards me" he said rolling his eyes.

The night went on and the club was now closing. Dancers were paying their house fees (in order to dance at this place you need to pay a club/house fee). The dancers were in the locker room counting their tips and getting ready to go home.

I was in the office closing up things and making sure the money was adding up. I looked out my door and saw Yachi closing up the bar and cleaning up the glasses and counters.

I walked over to the back booth to meet Kiyoko. "Everything going good" I asked looking down at my clipboard in hand to do my nightly checklist. She hummed a yes in response and I walked towards the locker room.

I knocked and walked in. "Okay boys, good job tonight. You all looked great and worked hard" I complimented them. They all said their thanks and continued to get ready to head to their homes.

"Does anyone need me to drive them home or call an Uber" I asked looking at everyone. They all shooked their heads and I mentally thanked the universe because I desperately wanted to go home and sleep.

"Hey y/n I heard the club in the city next over got shut down. One of my friends that works there told me" Hinata stated to me. "Ahh yes that reminds me. Their owner asked me if I was willing to take in some of their dancers. How would you guys feel about that. I know it's more competition but they could bring in some customers from their city over to us. This would bring the club more money too." I said to my dancers.

"Tsk we have plenty of dancers as is. Why bring more" Tsuki complained. "Tsuki stop it. More dancers mean more options for you to give privates with" Yamaguchi replied resulting in Tsuki to roll his eyes. "I know the struggles of bringing in more dancers which is why I am talking with you all about this. But remember at the end of the night this is still my club, but you are my dancers. I have a personal oath to take care of you guys" I stated to them.

"If you all feel strongly against bringing them in then I will decline the offer. However keep in mind that because our stats are through the roof other clubs are closing down in other cities." I scanned over everyone making sure they all were paying attention. "Soon enough other clubs will ask if we can take some of their dancers. No we can't take every single dancer. But if we bring in more dancers we could possibly expand our building and business, we could have more room and opportunities for you all to make more money".

I looked over to Daichi hoping he will say something to convince everyone to agree. "Listen Im not all happy about bringing in more competition to steal our customers but there is a pro and con to everything. We could use more private rooms and I'm sure their regulars would follow them here which could be good for us" he said to the group.

Eventually everyone agreed and we cleared the building and set off to our homes and relaxed after a long night. I figured I'll talk to the owner tomorrow night since I honestly wasn't fully ready to agree.

Once I got home I locked the door and set my purse down on the counter.

My home was huge especially for only housing me alone

My home was huge especially for only housing me alone. But I was able to afford it and I loved the space. And if any of my staff needed a place to stay for them to get back on their feet, I had the ability to do so.

I fixed myself some dinner as I sat on my couch watching some tv and enjoying the peace and quiet. Which unfortunately was interrupted suddenly by my phone ringing. I brought it up to me ear saying "hello" into it.

"Hi is this y/n" the person asked. "Yes this is she and to whom am I speaking to" I asked as politely as I could. "This is the owner of night owl strip club, I was calling to see if you would be able to take a few of our dancers."

I took a deep breath and slowly released it. "I will have to think this over with my staff since I am already taking in other dancers from a different club." I responded. "Okay thank you so much for considering it. I can send you pictures and their work stats over to help you make your decision" the owner beamed into the phone. "Sounds good. Have a good night" I replied receiving a goodbye and I ended the call. Hmmm that's actually a good idea to see the stats of the potential dancers. This way I can physically see the dancers and what their capable of.

I opened up my messages and told the owner of sexy cats and told him to send me pictures and their stats and their style of dancing so I could make my final decision. I then texted the group chat with all the staff letting them know about the plan. They all agreed and liked the plan which I was thankful for. Yes some of them could be stubborn and hard to handle. But they all hold a special place in my heart.

Then my phone buzzed from a text message from the owner of night owl with an attachment. I clicked on it and examined my potential dancers.