Ch. 16

Y/n POV

"What? You guys never seen nipple piercings let alone a pair of tits" I raise my voice.

As of right now we were all gathered in the locker room and i was giving them a stern talking to about repect and boundaries.

"I'm gonna be bringing in more dancers and you guys will have to deal with it and learn to know youre place. I'm tired of having these conversations with you all. Get your shit together or else these new dancers will."

I walked out of the room without turning back and made a b line towards my office. .

Two seconds later bokuto was knocking on my door. He truly was like a lost puppy just following me around.

"In my defense they look great and I couldn't help myself but admire." He stated proudly with his hands on his hips, I rolled my eyes at his statement before asking what he wanted.

"I know I can't talk being one of the new dancers but why are you bringing in more? Things are great now so why change?"

"Come here for a second" I motioned for him to come inside and follow me.

I lead him towards the back of my desk and asked him to look at the wall.

"Didn't know I was being put in timeout" he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"You're about to be if you don't focus. What do you see?" I reply

"A wall"

I place a finger on my degree and dragged along the rest of them and looked at him.

"I didn't go through years of schooling to not know what I'm doing. Things can be going smoothly now but that's the best time to spice it up"

He's slowly nodding taking in every word I'm saying as he's staring at my awards and degrees.

"When business is good that's the time to make business great. When shit goes down, you make changes just to bring it back to good. Our goal is to be the best and we're far from that. Does that make sense?"

He nods in reply as he continues to stare at my diplomas. I'm not one to flaunt my accomplishments but I will put them on display when needed. I didn't work hard for nothing.

He abruptly turns around and faces me, closer than I anticipated.

"As anyone ever told you they were proud of you" he asks.

The question catches me off guard but I answer anyways.

"Mmm I think daichi, suga and some of the other dancers did" I slowly nod at him. My heart slightly hurt wishing my family would have been around to see me walk the stages but that's all in the past now. I have a new family to love and support me.