Ch.3

I woke up to my alarm blaring and I groaned at the annoying sound. I turned it off and slid out of my bed. I started the shower and got my clothes ready for the night.

I typically wear a skirt and a fancy shirt paired with boots or heels for work

I typically wear a skirt and a fancy shirt paired with boots or heels for work. I want to look professional but I know that in this type of business I would need to use what the universe gave me. No I never slept my way to the top but I did tease to get I wanted.

I walked into the kitchen and I made myself some breakfast. Even though it was 4pm it was still breakfast for me. Once I finished I went to my garage and got into my car.

I started driving to the club

I started driving to the club. Once I got here I got out the car locking it behind me as I walked towards the entrance. I was met with one my body guards Asahi.

"Good afternoon Asahi how are you" I asked as I unlocked the door to the building. "I'm doing well and you?" He questioned as we walked inside. We made light conversation as I sorted out paperwork and opened the club up.

I hired Asahi as a security guard and I wanted him to have the same start time as me so he would be with me whenever I came in to open it up. The first few days I started working as the owner I was by myself and even though I was weary, I thought things would be fine since my staff would start work an hour after me.

Oh did I thought wrong. A customer came in one night and attacked me. I honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for Daichi coming in early that day and stopping him. After that I made sure all my workers were protected by security at all times.

Soon enough Kiyoko and Yachi came in. Yachi was our bartender and she started to open up the bar and prepare things for when customers would come in.

Kiyoko ran the booth by the regular lap dances. She made sure the customers paid our dancers and that everything ran smoothly.

I got up from my chair in the office and I stood in the doorway watching my girls work and some of my dancers slowly trickle in.

Daichi walked in and I smiled at him. "Thank you for yesterday" I told him as I leaned on the doorframe.

"It's no problem. I know some people aren't happy but they have to deal with it" he said.

"I know. But you guys are like my babies, I watched you all grow not only as workers but as people too. I want to take care of you all" I said smiling at him.

"We know. We all look up to you and want nothing but the best for you and this business" he replied.

"Thank you. Now go get ready. Also I do have an announcement to make for everyone so make sure no one leaves before talking to me first" I said pointing a finger at him. He chuckled and nodded his head and made his way towards the locker room.

I walked back into my office and shut the door. I picked up the office phone and dialed a number and waited for them to answer. I glanced out my office window and watched the boys walk past me. I saw Hinata walk by and he waved at me like a child waving at their best friend. I smiled and gave a small wave back. He wasn't the youngest technically but he sure is the baby of the group.

The line picked up followed by a hello. "Hello yes this is y/n getting back to you about the dancers." I said into the phone. "Ah yes thank you for getting back to me so soon." He replied. "Of course, I've decided to take them in. I'm sure they would be a great asset to this team however if they start drama or do anything to ruin my business I will not think twice in kicking them to the curb." I said firmly.

"Oh no I'm not worried about that. Kenma doesn't start any trouble and as for Kuroo, well Kenma keeps him in line" he said chuckling.

I laughed at his comment. "We have a few dancers like that here too. I can have them start as soon as tomorrow"

"Perfect. Thank you so much I will relay the message to them. What time and what preparations do they need to do for their first day" he asked me.

"Club opens at 6pm but have them come in at 5:30 so I can show them around. They will be able to put their belongings in a locker so if they want to bring extra dance clothes or whatnot they will be able to store them here at the club." I informed him.

"Sounds good. Thank you y/n I owe you one" and with that I ended that call.

I looked out my window once again and I saw an orange head and black head duck out of view.

I chuckled and opened the door to see Kageyama and Hinata crouching below the window. They saw me and stood up straight with hands by their sides.

"What are you two doing" I questioned them. "Nothing" kageyama replied quickly. They were probably just being nosey. "Well.." I started "go get naked and get to work" I pointed towards the locker room and they followed my orders.

Timeskip

The night was ending and I thanked the universe for giving us a smooth and easy night. Kiyoko was closing down her station and I walked towards her. "Hey. You doing okay over here" I asked. "Yup" she said popping the p. "Okay good. After you're done come to the locker room. I need to talk with everyone." I told her resulting in her nodding in response and finishing up her work. I walked over to Yachi and instructed her the same. I then told all the security guards to lock the entrance and meet in the locker room.

I went into the office and I put things away and closed down the office. I locked the door and saw that no one was in the lobby so I headed towards the locker rooms. Everyone was seated so I leaned my but against the counter and looked at everyone.

"Are we in trouble" Hinata asked. "No honey" I chuckled at him.

"So as I stated before there might be some new dancers joining us." I scanned the room looking at everyone. "And with that being said, we are going to have 2 dancers from sexy cats come in tomorrow to come work with us first. We'll see how it goes and then we'll see about the other dancers." I stated "So I thank you all for cooperating, I know how this can be stressful but this is the way of business."

They all nodded in reply. "So I would like to treat you all to food and drinks tonight in thanks" I finished and everyone lit up and I knew they would all agree.

"I will be picking up food and drinks so everyone make your way to my house and I'll meet you there. Asahi can you lock up please" I stated and threw the keys at him and left the locker room.

I walked out the building and to my car to pick up food and drinks for tonight.