Ch. 9

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I unlocked the front door and led all the boys inside. Most of the boys placed the food and snacks down and made themselves at home as always.

While four of them stood by the entrance with their mouths agape.

"Woah"

"Wow"

"I know right" Hinata exclaims at their reactions.

Watching them awe at my home was complimenting. I worked hard to get this far and I'm proud of it.

But I couldn't have done it without the boys so I'm thankful for them.

"Are you guys just gonna stand there or are you gonna join the fun" I call out to them and give them a playful wink. This caused them to lightly blush but walked further in the house.

I gave them a quick tour and some ground rules. Nothing too bizarre, just to not break anything or go into my room without asking me.

We cooked the pizzas in the oven and laid out the snacks on my dining room table. We were all gathered around, either on the couches or on the floor. I'm gonna have to get more couches.

We watched a few episodes of a newly released anime and are currently discussing, more like arguing over which character was hot.

"Is everyone spending the night?" I segway out of the heated conversation in attempt to dial down their energy. I looked over at Kuroo and Kenma and I could see Kuroo nodding profusely with his arm over Kenmas shoulders.

"I have extra rooms and clothes if you guys need and some hygiene stuff as well" I state while glancing at Bokuto and Akaashi who looked skeptical. I can hear Bokuto begging him to spend the night with him.

Akaashi turned and made eye contact with me. He stared at me for what felt like eternity but in reality was only a few seconds.

"You always have all the essential for people to stay over" he questions.

"Of course. I have to be prepared just in case any of the others get too drunk or tired to go home. Or if they just wanted to stay over" I smile at him.

"Yeah y/n has the softest towels and the body wash she buys smells so good" Hinata buts in.

"The body wash he's talking about is actually mine. I have other options for you boys" I laugh at Hinata.

Everyone ended up agreeing to stay the night. I wished the boys goodnight and made my way to my room.

The boys took turns using my 2 spare bathrooms as I laid on my bed reading a new book I picked up earlier this week.

My reading was interrupted by a knock on my door.

"Come in" I called out staying in my position. I looked up to see Hinata smiling brightly at me.