ch. 19

sorry i haven't updated, i've been in jail. but i'm back :)
short chapter to feed u guys until i get back into the groove again.

Y/n POV

Cmon y/n.

Pull yourself together.

You're overthinking again, it's fine.

Get back to work and stop stressing for fucks sake.

I slowly lift my head to stare at my reflection in the mirror. My knuckles were already turning white from gripping the sink so hard.

I can't tell if i'm sexually frustrated or just frustrated in general.

I came into work a few hours later than everyone else, and everything seemed fine. Bo and Akaashi seemed to be getting along despite them having a weird heated face off last night.

But nothing is fine. The boys have been keeping the distance but not at the same time. Its like they're keeping me on a loose leash.

No one's stepped out of bounds and made a move, but damn near everyone has made an approach.

I'm used to the boys being touchy with me in a platonic way. Grazing my back when walking past me. Holding my hand when i'm walking down the stairs. Brushing my hair out of my face.

But tonight was anything but platonic.

Not that i'm complaining, who wouldn't love attention from a group of fine ass men.

Refocusing back on my reflection brings me back to reality.

I am a strong independent women. I can hold my own. Just get through the night. 

I drop my hands from the sink and brush over my black pencil skirt, soothing out the non existent wrinkles.

I enable a breath and slowly let it go. I do this two more times before I give myself a half smile and make my way out of the bathroom.

Taking my sweet ass time walking down the hallway and into the main lobby, the music gradually gets louder and the lights ignite the night.

Bo is up on stage dancing and immediately catching my attention. I keep my composure as best as I can, straight back and head held high. I watch him.

He doesn't falter and neither do I. My eyes follow his every move. Every breath he takes. Every step. Every eye contact he makes with me. I couldn't look away, the universe gave me no choice but to watch him as he dances on stage in front of everyone. People that i forgot were in the same room as Bo and I.

I could almost feel him. Feel his hands roaming my skin, his breath on my neck, his lips on mine.

I had to clench my thighs together yearning for some type of friction. His set was over before i know it and he steps down. I turn my back away from him and make my way to the office.

I quickly shut the door and lower my blinds. I take a seat at my chair and pull out my keys. I scramble to find the right key and unlock my bottom drawer and pull out one of my most favorite things ever to be created.

My pretty pink vibrator.

I pull out the mini blanket from the back of the drawer and lay it down on the couch before I hike up my skirt and take my position.

I prop my feet on the edge and open my legs giving me access to my already wet pussy. I turn on my toy to the first setting and line it up with my clit and instantly moan at the sensation.

Everything happening outside disappears and all i can hear is the sound of the vibrator and the feeling of euphoria it brings me.

I bump it up one more setting to go faster and let the toy control my body. I close my eyes as I can feel my stomach tightening with every movement I create.