Ch. 17

Y/n POV

When my eyes met his I could feel myself burn into a blazing fire within my whole body. And not in the good way. In the excruciating, long, painful way.

I'm not sure why I felt this way, or why I too saw fire in his eyes. Even through his stoic face I saw every angry emotion shine through the flames in his eyes.

"Hey hey hey akaashi" Bokuto spoke up which made my job easier since I was too busy being set on fire to start a conversation.

"Oikawa needs you, something about the dj set" Akaashi replies, not breaking eye contact with me.

I nod at him and quickly brush past him before I actually collapse from the lack of oxygen I was getting.

God help me.

Bokutos POV

I was in awe with the way y/n touched me and painfully addicted to the way she tasted.

If anyone asked me why I kissed her I would tell them the million reasons I have piled up in this head of mine.

You would have to be completely and utterly stupid not to want her in any way and all ways possible. She's undeniable gorgeous, pretty eyes that's impossible not to stare into, womanly curves that are irresistible to not touch, a heavenly voice that put angels to shame. I could go on for hours, quite literally.

To say I was disappointed when our kiss was interrupted would be an understatement. I wanted her and I fucking had her. I had her right there with me and my perfect moment was ruined.

Once y/n left the office I smiled at Akaashi waiting for his next move since he didn't seem happy for whatever reason.

"Really Bokuto"

I furrowed my brows at his words and tilted me head to the side asking "what"

"You can't expect me to come in here and not see both of your guilty faces and wet, swollen lips and not know what's going on"

His words caught me off guard and actually got me slightly heated.

"And what about it" I ask back.

"She's your boss"

"And I'm her employee, what are you trying to say"

"That she's your boss and just because you think she's pretty doesn't mean you can kiss her whenever you want"

"Akaashi, you're one of my best friends but I don't see why you feel like you need to explain this to me. I know damn well everyone here knows she's more than just pretty, she's perfectly beautiful and you think so too. Don't think I don't notice you staring at her and staying longer than you need to"

"You can't have her" he states back.

"Fuck if I can't have her. I just did. And I don't plan on stopping."

I know my words hit him because he glared at me then walked out of the room.

Authors POV

As the night goes on word spreads around the dancers about the incident with y/n and Bokuto. Many if not all the dancers grew angry or jealous, or even both. The work space became uncomfortable within the dancers, awkward conversations, angry glares, and frustrated feelings. 

Daichi felt defeated that in all the years hes worked so hard to fight for her heart was so easily wasted. Kuroo was fuming with jealousy that his aimless flirting hadnt gotten him as far as Bokuto. Akaashi was determined to make sure y/n knew of his feelings. And others as well were fighting their inner termoil with this news.