05

The place was nice and warm, decorated with a lot of wood pieces here and there. The smell of hot coffee and iced tea was all over the space, and the older woman loved the feeling of it. Solar never entered that café, she went straight up to her house to drink some coffee with her boyfriend. 

"Pick something, drinks on me." That was the first thing one of them said since they met a few minutes ago, and the younger woman opened the door politely, letting her client enter.

"Oh, are you sure? I think I have some money on here..." Solar started rubbing her pockets looking for some money, but Moonbyul stopped her, grabbing her arm.

"I'm sure about it miss Yong, just pick something, I'll get the order, and we'll talk while sitting on one of those tables. Is that okay for you?" 

Solar nodded and talked quickly. "I'll get some bobba, thanks."

"Sure, I'll be here in a moment." The wedding planner left Solar's sigh and left her staring.

She liked her style, she was handsome, always wearing outfits that reminded you of elegant suits. But today she was wearing a cute yellow and can wool vest, and a white shirt behind it. Her pants were normal jeans, and she was wearing sporty shoes. She looked informal, and comfortable, which made Solar smile. 

She never imagined that woman she met in her boss' office to dress cutely like that.

Moonbyul turned around, being finished with the orders, and walked towards her with two drinks in her hands.

"Done, let's sit at a table and talk." She stopped in front of her client.

They walked to the same table and sit in front of each other. Byul handed Solar her drink.

"Thanks, Byul."

"Your welcome Yeba." Solar smiled and Moonbyul returned her the same smile, being more of a smirk. "So, do you have any idea for the wedding celebration, any petition you would like?"

"Well, I haven't really thought of it."

"And have you talked about it with your boyfriend?" Solar looked down.

"Not...really. I- there's something I wanted to ask you, I think you should have some experience with this issue. I really don't-" She muttered, but the experienced wedding planner finished the sentence for her.

"- see yourself getting married. Is that right?" Solar nodded and looked at her again. "Don't worry Yeba, that's very common for women, to feel scared about getting married, it always happened in straight relationships."

"Excuse me, what?"

"Yes, let me explain myself." Moonbyul ate a little cookie and coughed to continue talking. "I planned a lot of weddings. The gay men are always cheesy and never have this issue. It's the same for gay women, but they are more excited, not nervous though. But straight couples are the most difficult to deal with. That's pretty normal, you aren't the same gender, after all, so you don't really know how the other one feels about getting married."

 Moonbyul looked at Solar and saw her a little scared.

"But that's normal, it always ends up being perfect and both of the people on the couple end up very happy with their wedding. You are just nervous because you want it to be perfect because you want him to like it and all of that, am I right?"

"Not...really. I'm not sure about getting married." Solar looked at her wedding planner again and found her with a surprised face.

"Well, um, this is the first time someone tells me this. We can't plan anything if you are not sure about it, you understand that, right?"

"Of course, I'm sorry, I'm making you waste your time, I bet you have tons of things to do, you are a very busy woman, and I'm using you as a therapist of some kind." She attempts on standing up, but she's stopped by Byul grabbing her arm.

"Don't say you're sorry, I want to be helpful, I'll try to make you arrive at a conclusion. Can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure"

"But sit down"

Solar sits down and sighs, prepared for the questions.

"First, are you in love?" Moonbyul asked.

That should be a really easy question to answer, but Solar became mute. Was she in love? Of course, she was, she was dating an amazing man. He cleaned, he cooked, she took care of her... That's a perfect relationship. But what's exactly falling in love?

"What does it mean to fall in love?" Solar asked, intrigued.

"Well, I've never really fallen in love, I just had a few short relationships. I loved them, of course, but I don't really think I fell in love with them." Byul sighed and looked outside the window, sipping the last amount of coffee that was left on her cup.

Then she continued talking, and Solar just listened to her voice, deep and relaxing.

"Falling in love is wanting to be with someone forever, wanting to take care of them, wanting to give them everything, give them the world. Seeing them smile is the best feeling, making her feel good in all the ways possible is your life goal. You feel down when they feel down, but you do your best to listen to them at all times. And you are nervous at the beginning. It's not like people say trying to romance the feeling of falling in love with someone for the first time. It's not like butterflies, it's like a punch, like a few punches, hard punches, straight of to the stomach. When you see them it feels like you can't breathe, your heart tries to escape from its place. It's the best and craziest feeling of them all, Yeba."

"I think I understand." 

Byul approaches a bit to her client and says this last sentence, leaving Solar speechless.

"Love can heal someone, or it can kill them. So make sure to love the right person, Yeba. Do you think you love the right person?"

 Do you think you love the right person?"