13

The next morning, Yongsun felt like she couldn't get up from her bed. She had a lot of fun the other night, so she was too tired to get up. But she somehow did and rushed over to the kitchen where her boyfriend was standing, his hair a bit messy and preparing a hot coffee for him and his girlfriend.

Talking with Byul actually helped her a lot to think about the wedding plans and her feelings. She was now sure about her decision, so she went straight to her boyfriend and just hugged him very tightly. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked a bit fluttered since he wasn't expecting that hug coming from her girlfriend, who was a bit distant lately.

"Yes, it's just," She started talking, trying to choose her words correctly. "I think I finally understood."

"What is it?" His face was now facing hers, and the couple looked like they were meant to be.

"I want to marry you." Eric looked surprised at the sudden confession. Yong was very distracted lately, talking in relationship terms.

"For real?" He said, with a still confused but happy expression. Of course, he was confused, Solar thought, she had been avoiding talking to him about it for the past days.

"For real." She sighed and grabbed his hand, trying to explain her sudden opinion change. "Byul..."

She stopped, noticed the nickname, and tried correcting herself.

"Moonbyul, our wedding planner... she was right."

"About what?" She is now facing him, his eyes filled with happiness.

"She said that what happened to me was a typical sign of pre-wedding anxiety or something like that. She said women used to experience it a lot, and that she has already dealt with a lot of women like me who were anxious about the feeling of marrying someone and being with them forever."

He suddenly looked hurt, so Solar tried to correct herself again. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it was not that I didn't want to marry you. It was just..." She sighed again, braiding her blonde hair while talking to her boyfriend. "I had to figure it out. I wasn't sure that I was the correct one for you."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, maybe we have known each other for too long that we are confusing feelings, maybe you find someone else that, just by looking at her dark eyes she traps your entire soul in her heart and, the worst thing is that you want her to. You want her to take every piece of you and take you wherever she wants, lose yourself within her and just..." When she looked at him again, she suddenly realized she perhaps was being too passionate about it and stopped. "love her. Like I love you, with all my heart."

He was too in love to notice something at that time and didn't read between lines, so he pulled her to him and kissed her.

[ I am sorry for the delay, I am still doing exams, but I was feeling bad for the people waiting this chapter, I know it's short, this is the beginning of the end <3 ]