10

Just after being searching for a cute dress to wear for almost an hour, Yongsun finally found the perfect dress, which Eric helped her with the back zipper. While he was helping her, she couldn't stop herself for thinking about what would happen to night.

But, why was she so excited? She felt like a teenager, as if she was attending her first prom in high school. But she already did that, and she went to many parties after that, the majority of them with Eric, his boyfriend.

Because yes, Eric was still his boyfriend after all, she couldn't make up her mind, so she decided to let things happen and see what her heart truly desires, even though that was too cheesy for her.

"And..." He was finishing pulling her zipper up, "done."

"Thanks," She walked and stood in front of her bedroom full-body mirror. "how do I look?"

"You look gorgeous." He said, with a wide smile on his face. Yongsun turned around and hugged him.

"I'll be home safe, don't worry about me." He hugged her back a few seconds before the two of them let go.

"Okay, but if you need something, call me without hesitating."

"Sure," As soon as she answered, the doorbell rang. "oh my god, she's already here."

She ran downstairs and checked herself in front of the hall mirror one last time.

She applied some light make-up, wearing pink lipstick and a black dress and high heels. Her hair was down, and wavy.

And she saw it again, that smile. It was the same dumb smile she did when she was going out with Eric for the first time. That nervous and excited smile, and that shiny eyes.

She took a deep breath and opened the door in a rush, and she saw her, standing in front of her with a rose in her right hand and her left hand on her pocket.

"Well, hi," Moonbyul looked stunning as well, wearing a black suit with black pants, and some nice perfume. Her hair was brushed down, very clean and lovely, and her smile was as captivating as always. "you look gorgeous." She said with a smile, letting her teeth show.

"If I look gorgeous, then you look stunning, very stunning." They both smiled at each other."

"Thanks miss Yongsun."

"I like your suit," She said with a dumb smile, knowing what she was about to do, "it suits you."

"Oh my god, Yongsun, do you always do those bad jokes?" They both start laughing, and Moonbyul thinks her dolphin laugh is very cute. "Like, is that even a joke?"

"Oh my god, Byul, your lack of humor is showing."

"Shut up and let's go," But she offered her the beautiful red flower to her first. "take this, it's a present for going out with me."

They both started walking after Solar shut her door. "You make it sound like it's a date."

"Well it's not, you have a boyfriend," Solar looked at her, but Byul didn't, she knew what she was doing saying that. "so don't get too excited."

"Huh? I never said I wanted to go on a date with you." Solar said, with an angry jokingly tone.

"Yeah, sure..."

"Shut up," The older one said, blushing a bit for the first time, so she tried to change the topic to avoid the younger one noticing. "So, is it too far?"

"No, I wouldn't make a lady walk too much with high heels, it's very uncomfortable. In fact, this is the place."

They arrived pretty early, but there were already some people there, standing at the door and chatting with each other. They all looked amazing, it was obvious that they were richer than Yongsun, and she felt quite uncomfortable for some seconds.

Moonbyul noticed immediately, of course.

"Is everything okay?" She asked with a curious and yet caring face.

"Yeah, it's just..." Solar said and sighed, then continued talking. "I'm a bit afraid I do or say something that is not fancy enough, I don't know how you all act in great events like this."

"Oh my god, Solar, don't be ridiculous, act normal, be yourself, and enjoy the night." That last words were said in a very deep and chill tone, to which she responded with shiny eyes.

"You have sparkles in your eyes right now..." Moonbyul said, standing in front of the other woman. Admiring her was one of her new hobbies, she was absolutely gorgeous.

"Do I? Must be the lighting." The older one said in a playful tone, smiling and looking at her.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" The former wedding planner offered her arm to her former client, although both of them knew that this could change anytime soon.

"We sure shall miss Byul."

They both started walking inside the party, with all the music and chatting surrounding them.

"Oh, so now you are calling me miss? I thought we were already friends."  She said, raising an eyebrow to show even more her expression.

"Well," Solar said while grabbing her arm tight, not wanting to get lost in such an environment, one which was very unknown for her. "you call me miss Yong almost all the time, and we are friends, so I guess I should start calling you miss too."

"Well, you are my client after all too, so I have to speak to you in a formal way." She said, making a silly face at the end, just to make Solar laugh.

She did, and Moonbyul stared watching her for a second. If there was anyone there watching them, they would notice the sparkles in the youngest's eyes.

She felt guilty for feeling that way, she knew it was wrong, but this was only one night, the only night she could be with her and not talk about her boyfriend.

If she flirted with her, that would probably make Solar think that she wants her to cheat on her boyfriend but, at the point her relationship with him is, would it be that bad?

It may be more good than bad, knowing that maybe, just maybe, it would help her realize what she really wants, what her destiny is.

[ This is like a 1/2 part because the next chapter is literally the continuation, it's about what they do in the party and their evolution, I just didn't like the idea of the chapter being way too long, so I decided to divide this arc into two cha...

[ This is like a 1/2 part because the next chapter is literally the continuation, it's about what they do in the party and their evolution, I just didn't like the idea of the chapter being way too long, so I decided to divide this arc into two chapters. <33 ]