03

"Oh my god sir, it's not necessary." Solar tried to say. "You don't have to deal with anything at my wedding. I can deal with it my self."

She was trying hard, but her boss was too excited.

"Don't say silly things. I would love to help you!" He said with a bright smile on his face. He stood up and walked to the door. "I think she is already here."

Solar tried to talk again but the door opens showing a glorious woman in a suit.

"Good morning uncle!" She said while hugging Solar's boss.

"What-" She was really confused.

"I'm sorry" The suit woman started saying. "My name is Moonbyulyi and I'm your wedding planner."

Solar was shocked. A beautiful angel was standing in front of her introducing herself with a deep sexy voice. This MOONBYULYI was her wedding planner?

"Oh no, you might be confused. I don't NEED any wedding planner." Solar stood up.

His boss talked again.

"But she is the best wedding planner of all Seoul. You can contract her service for half of the price because your cool boss is his uncle." He winks.

Wow, that was a huge favor. She would be a bad person to refuse this help, right?

Also, Moonbyulyi was not the ugliest person she had ever seen... more of the oposite.

While the boss was talking, Moonbyulyi was standing with her suit leaning in on of the office's chairs with her hands. Her hands... white and handsome. She was kind of handsome too with her brown hair falling on her shoulders and her suit fitting her perfectly.

Her lips were hipnotic too. That slight lipstick on them was the key to a perfect shaped mouth. Her smirk was gorgeous...

Wait. Why is she smirking? AND WHY IS SHE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!

Solar started panicking when she noticed Moonbyulyi staring at her...while she was staring at Moonbyulyi.

"Do you want Moonbyul as your wedding planner or not?" Her boss said finally.

"Yes, I do" Solar started walking to the door and went out without saying anything only a "Thanl you" to her boss before leaving.

She was almost at her office walking through the corridor when a hand trapped her wrist and stopped her walk.

Solar looked behind her to see her brand new wedding planner looking at her.

"I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name." She said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry?"

"What's your name?" Solar was still trapped so she let go victoriously. 

"Kim Yong Sun, but people call me Solar"

"And how am I supposed to call you?" The planner crossed her arms.

"How ever you want." Solar said imitating the gesture.

"Yeba."

"What?" Solar was now confused.

"You are Yeba now." Moonbyulyi, in the other hand, was satisfied with that new nickname.

"And that means...?"

"It's a mix between Yeppeun, meaning Pretty, and Babo, meaning Stupid. It fits you."

"And why am I stupid?"

"Because you doubt my methods. You are going to be the happiest woman in the world. Trust me, I'll make sure of that personally."

"And why Yeppeun?"

Moonbyulyi approached without hesitating to Solar until she reached the corridor's wall with her hand.

"Maybe because you are the prettiest woman I've seen in my hole lifetime." Moonbyulyi was not sounding playful, she was really speaking the truth.

And she was taller than Yongsun, so Solar was looking directly to her lips. When this went to her neck she felt a warm breath that she had never experimented before.

Before anything happened, Moonbyulyi, as the gentlewoman she is, stopped and looked at her client in the eyes.

"Understood?" She said, now playful.

"Got it."

"You can call me Moonbyul or Byul."

"Got it."

"Goodbye Yeba." Waving, she walked away and let Solar reach her office.