02

"Ugh" Solar started groaning when she woke up that day. She had to go to work early do she didn't miss the great news her boss had for her.

She stood up from the bed and let her boyfriend sleep. He was too cute sleeping. She went out of their room and tried to not wake him up while preparing a cute breakfast.

Solar liked her boss a lot. He was nice and funny, almost like a friend, but sometimes she was too... much. He always tries to help her but sometimes it is the total opposite. But sometimes, surprisingly, works and it's super great.

But she was scared if the good news were some type of help that was going to end up as the opposite.

After having her breakfast she goes up the stairs and stares at her boyfriend picking his things up for work.

"You have your breakfast downstairs," Solar says when Eric looks at her with a soft smile.

"Thanks love," He walks towards her and kisses her shortly. "you are the best"

"Yes, I am," Solar says proudly. With that, she walks out of her place and heads to her office. Being a journalist was not that easy.

She finally reaches her office and checks the hour on her watch.

"Just in time," She says right before entering and being face to face with the last person she wanted to see. Mr. Ha Youngsoo.

"So glad to see you arrived!" He says with his arms opened. He is wearing his elegant blue suit as always with his perfect brown hair tied with a little ponytail.

"Yeah, me too, sir," Solar said failing on avoiding the hug.

"Come to my office. I really want to tell you something and you'll be as excited as me!"

They walk through the corridors heading Mr. Youngsoo's office. He opens the door letting the blonde woman enter first. Then he sits down on his table and comfortable chair. Solar gets another chair.

"I am not going to be too annoying this time I promise. Are you getting married Ms. Yongsun?"

"Yes sir," Solar says a little bit confused. What does this do with her boss?

"I want to present you, someone, that can help you with all the planning," He smiles, "you are gonna love her."