Russians

TW Violence (this is going to be a common thing throughout the book so i won't be putting warning every time) You have been warned :)

~Delilah Huxley (Della)~

The blood spattered on my face and all over my shirt as I slit the mans throat. Russians. I was pleased with the information I had gotten from him as I made my way up the basement stairs.

I heard the electronic lock click on the basement door as I headed to go tell my father the info i had gathered.

He wasn't a nice man, my father. We had a close relationship until... we didn't. I stiffened as I went to knock on his office door.

I heard a low "Come in." from my father before opening the door. My father was tall. His hair and beard were littered with grey, somehow making him look even tougher. Luckily I got my blue eyes from my mother as my fathers eyes were dark and uninviting.

I stood in silence for a moment before spilling any info I had gotten from the man in the basement.

"He says he was sent to kidnap me." I said quietly. I tense under my fathers gaze.

"I told you that you aren't supposed to go out anymore so why disobey me? You see where it gets us now?" He yells at me.

I knew I could protect myself just fine but let out a "Yes sir" so my father didn't get angry.

The Russians had been after us for weeks without reason. After a small discussion with my father I exited his office.

I finally made my way to my room. God this house felt like it was miles long.

My room was bright. The grey walls were matched with the light blue decorations littering the room. Gold accents danced along the room as drawer handles and any metallic accent. I made my way over to my closet and grabbed something fit for dinner but not uncomfortable.

My eyes landed on a pair of black leggings and I grabbed a plain navy crop top and made my way into the shower. I only glanced at the mirror not wanting to see the bruises from a few days before.

My mind flashed back to the other night Dominic roughly throwing me around the room. My mind fluttered with the memories of the punches and kicks. What I could remember of them anyway...

He was smart he never really left bruisers in the areas that were noticeable. Even if and when he did I would just cover them.

I snapped out of it as I stepped into the hot shower relaxing my muscles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I made my way down to dinner someone grabbed my arm. I whipped my head around and before I could attack them I softened when i saw Aleena (Leena). She had long straight brown hair. Where I had dirty blonde natural waves. She was a few inches shorter than me about 4'11. It felt like I towered over her sometimes all though i wasn't overly tall myself standing at 5'3.

"Girl he's here... Crystal brought him in."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name Crystal my older sister.

She always had men coming and going so I curiously asked Leena "Who?" wondering why they could be so important.

When I heard his name leave her lips I quietly questioned wether or not I really needed dinner tonight. I sighed making my way down the stairs with Leena and right there he sat... in my seat.