The Explanation?

~Mateo~

I walk up to Della's bedroom door and I knock. Oh shit what do I say?  Fuck me I need a reason to get him away.

The door cracks open pulling me out of my thoughts and who I assume is her fiancé peaks his head out the door.

"Do you need something?" He snaps at me.

"Nice to meet you too." I roll my eyes "And yeah actually I need to speak to Della."

"Why?" He shoots me glare like he's intimidating.

"Last I checked thats not your business just let me talk to her." I say while he opens the door just enough for him to step into the hallway and closes it behind him.

I reach out my hand "Mateo."

He grabs my hand and starts to shake it "Domin-" He gets cut off when I start to squeeze his knuckles together.

I pull him by his hand and whisper in his ear "Leave before I fucking kill you myself." I let go of his hand and he steps back and nods his head then walks off towards the front door.

That was honestly easier than I expected it to go. Pussy.

I knock on Della's door and when I don't hear anything I step into the room to make sure she's okay. When I get the door all the way open she's laying in the middle of the room curled up in a ball. Oh fuck is she okay? He wouldn't kill her right?

"Della?" I whisper.

"Hm?" She mumbles back.

I crouch beside her and try to get my best look at her face. I can see a cut on her right cheek thats bleeding a little and her left eye is blackening by the second. Ok not horrible i'm sure she's seen worse than this. Both of her knees are scrapped from being pushed in the room and I'm not sure I even want to see the bruises under her dress.

"Can you stand?" I ask her speaking as gently as I know how.

"Um I think so." She whispers back.

Before she tries to stand up I reach down and take her heels off for her. I grab both of her hands and start to help her stand up when she finally opens her eyes.

"How bad is it?" She asks me with no emotion in her voice. It almost makes me shiver she sounds so numb.

"Not horrible a black eye and a small cut on your cheek... Is there anything -" She cuts me off before I finish.

"Is Leena home? Did you see her anywhere?" She asks while glancing down and pulling her hands out of mine.

"No I only saw you and Dom? Dominic? Come in and I followed you here." Fuck what was his name?

"Dominic." She giggles a little. "I was at the bar with Leena when he pulled me out and took me home."

"You should shower and probably change." I say while glancing down at the dress she was wearing. Is now the wrong time to say she looked hot?

"Yeah uh I'm gonna take a shower now actually." She says and starts walking to the bathroom door in the corner of the room.

"Okay i'll go look for Leena while I wait."

It does not help that i've literally never seen Leena's room before. For all I know it could be on the other end of the fucking house. The most I know right now is that she's definitely not in the hallways. I make it back to the hallway Dellas room is in and walk all the way to the end of it and theres more big white double doors on the end. I knock and open it.