The blow job ;)

~Mateo Esposito~

"So..." Dominic trails off as everyones blood drains from their face.. including her mothers.

"What do you think?" He asks.

"It's uh.. we'll.. which uh.. which part." Della stutters and blushes a little.

There's no way she's blushing over him? The man who tried to kill her? What?

"The paper.. the paper first." He chuckles.

"It's uh... so soon?" Her eyes meet mine for a split second.

"Well I thought it was only right to move the wedding date up... you have no reason to want to stay in this house anymore correct?" He questions her. "So many memories of your sister."

"Yeah babe... I guess your right." Babe?? She hates the pet name babe.

She gets up to hug him and whispers something in his ear. Probably about the stupid white lingerie set he gave her with it I internally roll my eyes.

They both stand and leave the room as she trails off about the wedding.

What is going on it's like she's in some trance? Suddenly in love with him again?

The room clears and her mom sends me an apologetic look. "I didn't know about the lingerie part." She musters a smile.

Well shit even her moms barely on my side.

I'm sitting on the couch when Leo decides to grace me with his presence.

"Uh" he snickers "Your pouting." He says and I shoot him a glare.

"You know you can't really be mad. Bro its her fiancé it was bound to happen eventually."

"I'm not mad it's whatever." I scoff.

"Yeah I can tell." He rolls his eyes and plops down next to me.

We're like 15 minutes into a random ass hallmark movie when the house is filled with... moans?

"Uh... do you hear that?" Leo asks me as he turns red from holding in a laugh.

"Is that Mrs.Huxley" I say as the moans get louder. "I didn't know she was such a cougar."

"Umm..." Leo trails off and avoids eye contact with me.

"What?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I don't uh.. i don't think it's.." He stutters as my eyes go wide.

"Oh my holy christ... IS THAT DELLA?" I whisper yell.

As I listen and realize I start to... pitch a tent if you know what I mean. All though her moans sound faked.

"I'm gonna go kill myself in my room now." I excuse myself as fast as I can.

The moans stop about 10 minutes after I make it to my room but my.. problem?Has yet to go away. I take off my shirt and pants so i'm just left in my black boxers.