The sleepover ;)

A/N- i wanted to apologize for moving back in the story to show Mateos POV but i really dont have much material to work with for him because its all based around Della rn

~Mateo Esposito~

I've been sitting in this damn strip club for 45 minuets waiting for Della to come out and start the plan but for whatever reason Mark said he needed to drop me off first then go get Della.

10 more minutes pass when and here comes Santa Claus remix start playing and I almost laugh until a leg pops out of the curtain and I immediately recognize it as Dellas. As soon as she walks out of the curtain literally every pair of eyes in the club are on her.

I watch her whole routine and get pissed at myself for being turned on by watching her. I'm even more pissed at the way she's looking at Dimitri and I almost go over the edge when she whispers in his ear and struts back behind the curtain.

You don't care about her Mateo what are you doing?

Yeah, yeah I don't care about her literally any girl in this place could make me feel like she just did. I walk over and grab a random stripper and pull her into a private room.

I watch as she dances around me and sits on my lap grinding on me. I even touch her a few times and its just making me more pissed i'm not feeling anything. Why do I wish it was Della instead? As i'm deep in thought I look up at the door to see a shocked Della and when we make eye contact I see a flash of hurt in her eyes before she hides it and walks out of the room. Fuck i'm so stupid why did I do that.

I pay the stripper and push her off of me. I just stand outside of the room Dellas supposed to be in with Dimitri. Ten minutes pass and I haven't heard anything. Should I open the door and peak in? Just as i'm about to open it a gun shot goes off but I can tell the loud music in thw club masks it.

I burst through the door and grimace at the sight of Della. She looks hot but in the worst way possible.

"What the matter baby... you don't think I look pretty like this?" She smirks at me. Why am I hard all of the sudden?

"Bellissimo please i swear it didn't mean the whole thing with the str-" she cuts me off by walking out of the room. Oh this is bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jump in the car to see Della staring her father down. She doesn't even glance at me as the car starts and I put my seatbelt on.

"Can we talk?" I ask her.

"No can't you fucking let shit go? Im not mad just leave me alone." She whisper yells at me. Oh she's so fucking mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im making my way down to Marks office with Leo when Leena stops and makes me talk to her. She's fucking short oh my god.

"Leena right?" Leo asks from beside me.

"Yes," She puts a finger on my chest with a serious face. "And you know all our secrets." she says in between pokes.

"I do." I smack her hand away.

"Perfect you're coming out with us tonight," She smiles and her voice becomes higher she looks over at Leo "Both of you" and walks away.

"Dude she's like fucking 3'4" Leo laughs and looks at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark goes over the plan with all of us and right as we finish Della bursts in the room. All the eyes in the room snap to her and travel all over her body. Assholes.