The Vibrator

~Della Huxley~

When I made it to the end of the hall and rounded the corner i finished my message to Leena.

Leena being Leena she responded immediately and met me in one of the guest bathrooms.

She grabbed a first aid kit and started to wipe my cut down with alcohol.

"What happened this time?" She said with a concerned look on her face.

I sighed and said "Mateo."

Her eyes widened "What the fuck?!"

"No no no not what your thinking I promise. He winked at me in the kitchen and Dom saw and got pissed."

"Oh thank god. I thought I was gonna have to kill him."

I giggle and she finishes bandaging the cut so it stay closed. I probably could've gone with stitches but it's too much of a hassle.

"Thank you." I say while exiting the bathroom and smile at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As i'm almost to my room I smack into something hard again and start falling to the floor.

I brace myself to hit when I feel arms snake their way around me. What. The. Hell.

"You should really watch where your going" Matteo says while still holding onto me.

"You can let go now." I scoff and wiggle out of his arms.

My heart stops when I see my door is slightly open.

"We're you in my room?!" I practically yell at him but try to lower my voice to not wake anyone up.

"Yeah nice vibrator by the way." He says with a smirk.

I'm horrified and can feel my cheeks immediately heat as he stares at me with his dark eyes eyes.

I run back into my room breaking eye contact with him. When I come in and check the drawer and it's gone. What the hell it cant be gone.

I run to my door and swing it open to catch mateo as he walks away. Why would he take it?

"Was there a blue journal in there when you looked in my drawer?" I ask rushing my words out.

"No? Why is it important?" He says with a confused look on his face.

I turn and walk back into my room and sit on my bed. It can't be gone. Was it Dom? If it was Dom I practically have a death sentence.

I start to cry as I search my entire room praying i just misplaced it somewhere. But it's gone. It's really gone.

I text Leena hoping she's still up. "Come to my room asap it's an emergency." She need to know about this it effects her too.

I few minutes later my door swings open and Leena sprits into my room.

I look up at her and immediately apologize as she wipes a tear from my cheek.