Chapter 5 - Day of Infamy Conclusion: (The Grey Ghost Appears)

Capt. Garth goes back to the rooftop and observe everything that is happening from there. He gets surprised to see ultramodern aircraft and warships in a time zone where the aircraft carrier was the game changer of the war. To him these are things straight out of a Hollywood science fiction movie. He can clearly see the difference in technology. Meanwhile the ship girls continue to try fending off enemy and prevent them from making anymore serious damage on the ships docked at the harbor. And making sure that they don't get near the headquarters. Inside another office, Prince of Wales, Cleveland, and Illustrious continue to observe the attack. Cleveland sensing that her ship might get sunk immediately runs out of the office. Wales questions the sudden attack which she doesn't know is that it's work of Akagi and Kaga.

Wales: Why are the Sirens attacking now? What horrible timing? Coincidence or not?

Illustrious: No.....

Cleveland is running fast towards her ship. Two Siren jets tries to stop her by strafing on the ground. But she's so fast, the bullets missed her by an inch. She then summons her ship.

Cleveland: Fight my knight of the sea!

Her ship begins to disappear. She runs towards docks and gets ready to merge with her ship. A Siren jet appears in front of her. It prepares to fire one of it's missiles on the American ship girl.

Cleveland: Ready!

The ship turns into a million pieces of blue cubes as Cleveland is about to hit the water. They attach to her body and transform into ship riggings. The ship girl then aims her guns at her lone attacker and gets ready to fire. As soon as the jet makes a left bank. Cleveland fires two shots making a direct hit on the turning aircraft sending it crashing into the ocean. While she lands on the water safely.

Cleveland: How's that? We were developed as the ultimate weapons. Powerful enough to take you Sirens down!

Just as she finishes her monologue. Another Siren jet fires one of its missiles at the ship girl. It barely hits her and just forms a wall of water. As it turns back it gets hit by artillery from Cleveland's main guns. Once again she says a monologue.

Cleveland: We got the abilities of the strongest warships embedded in our bodies. In other words! It's over!

More Siren jets continue to appear. Capt. Garth can only watch in amazement as to what the ship girls can do.

Javelin: Javelin! More power!

Laffey: Conditions green. Go!

Capt. Garth: "Incredible! The way they fight is like seeing the actuals ships from my world fight. But still, the enemy is relentless. It's like there's no end to their attacks. As if someone or something is controlling them. I have to find out who or what we're really against with."

Javelin: Alright!

Suddenly cherry blossom petals begin to appear out of the sky.

Capt. Garth: What the hell? Cherry blossom petals. Where did they come from?

A mysterious voice begins to speak as the meager combined forces of Royal Navy and Eagle Union ship girls stop firing their guns.

????: It's true. We were created by humanity to fight against the Sirens. But unfortunately. A difference in our beliefs split the four major camps into two separate factions.

Another mysterious voice begins to speak.

????: The first faction believes in only using powers that were created by humankind. Eagle Union and Royal Navy fight on this side.

????: As for the second faction.

Cleveland gets surprised as she sees two ships coming into view bearing a familiar logo.