Chapter 6 - Aftermath (Enterprise Meets Capt. Garth)

The destruction brought about by the Sakura Empire ship girls was way beyond what Matt expected. Most of the ships at battleship row are now being repaired by the manjuu. Luckily there are no casualties. But still it will take time for the severely damaged ships to be brought back into action. Meanwhile Enterprise and Vestal park their original ship forms a few meters away from battleship row.

Matt decides to go out of his office and personally look at the destruction brought about by the Red Axis. He looks through his binoculars on the ongoing search and retrieval operations. Many of the ship girls were exhausted from the fight. While some suffered injuries. A lot of the ships are listing and begin to sink. He can't help but feel sad about what happened. Their asses got flamed by Red Axis. Wales talks to Illustrious about what transpired.

Wales: They got us. I didn't expect them to attack us first.

Illustrious: We're not surprised that they joined the Iron Blood and to be expected. But.....

Wales: Perhaps they moved too soon. They don't know the Sirens power. How dangerous it is?

Illustrious: We need to focus on the rebuilding. The main Royal Navy forces will be arriving soon. We mustn't be caught off guard ever again.

Wales: Thank goodness for Eagle Union's Enterprise. She truly saved us this time.

Illustrious: Yes..... But a great risk to her own existence.

Wales: Her strength is limitless. She fights without hesitation like an arrow loosed from it's bow. And yet.....

Illustrious: Let us not forget that when a bow is strung too tightly. It can easily snap.

Capt. Garth: Miss Wales.

Wales: Yes Captain?

Capt. Garth: I want a full assessment report of what happened today. Plus I want to meet that girl who saved us from total destruction.

Wales: Yes sir. I will get on it A.S.A.P.

Meanwhile, Javelin safely tows Laffey to the docks. She jumps on one of them while Laffey is tied to her. Their riggings return to their original ship forms. Javelin is happy that they made it safely back to shore.

Javelin: Seems we all made it out safe at least. (Sees Laffey sprawled on the floor and gets shocked.) Hey Laffey are you ok?!

Laffey: I'm sleepy. It's nap time.

Javelin: (A bit embarrassed at the situation.) Not a good place to take a snooze. (Struggles to lift Laffey up.)

Wales is walking on the docks prior to reporting to Capt. Garth about what happened. She's accompanied by Unicorn and Illustrious. Unicorn sees that Javelin and Laffey are alright. She greets them immediately.

Unicorn: Hi Javelin! Hi Laffey!

Javelin: (Struggling to put Laffey on her shoulder. Sees Unicorn who starts running towards her.) Hey there Unicorn. Are you alright? Are you hurt?

Unicorn: (Shakes her head sideways.) I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

Wales: Great work both of you. You kept us safe.

Javelin: Hold on!

Javelin gives Wales a surprised look. But quickly turned sad after remembering what happened prior to the attack of Red Axis. She unintentionally lets go of Laffey who accidentally rips the button of her sleeveless shirt and exposing her medium sized firm breasts. Javelin covers her breasts in embarrassment. Unicorn blushes at the sight of Javelin's Royal jugs. Javelin gets upset at what Laffey did.