01 smoke&kiss

Y/N's POV

He smokes. He drinks. He has tattoos in most of his body parts. He had sex with god knows how many girls. He can kill people if he wants. And lastly he is obsessed with me. This is how my fiancee Jeon Jungkook is. I don't know if he loves me or not. Sometimes it feels like he loves me and sometimes it feels like he is just obsessed with me and is playing with me.

Hi. I am Oh Y/N. I am 20 years old. I read at SNU ( Seoul National University ). My father is a top businessman. Recently he faced some loss in his business. He almost faced bankruptcy until Mr. Jeon aka Jungkook's father helped him. But in exchange he asked for me. 

He told my dad that only if I get married to his son then he will help my dad. And my dad without even thinking once said yes. He didn't ask me. He didn't take my consent. All he cared about was his business.  Two more things my dad cares about are his image and his elder son who is also my elder brother. I don't have a mom. She passed away when I was only 5. Forget it.

So now for my dad's sake I have to get married to Jungkook. I don't love him but I don't hate him either. Truthfully my heart flutters whenever I see him or whenever he shows care or love. But the next moment disgust takes over me when I see him doing all those bad things. He never hesitates to have sex with other girls infront of me. I tried to protest at first. I even told my dad about all his doings including sex. But my dad didn't even bother to listen. He said that it's okay and I must listen to Jungkook no matter what. Otherwise he will disown me. These words from my dad didn't hurt me at all as I expected. And most importantly I am used to it.

Jungkook's house
I waited for him for more than 2 hours but he didn't show up. He is the one to call me now he is missing. God, where is this guy?? I need to attend my classes. Suddenly I heard the door unlock. Jungkook entered. He kept his car key on the table and sat beside me. Smell of cigarettes was coming from him.

JK: Hi babe!!

I didn't say anything. He stretched out his hands and pulled me closer to him by my waist. It was uncomfortable. Not because he touched me or pulled me closer. It was because of the smell of smoke coming from him. He leaned closer to kiss but I turned my head away.

Y/N: Jungkook you smoked.

JK: So??

Y/N: Don't kiss me when you have smoked.

He smirked and said, " You think I care?" With that he turned my head towards him and smashed his lips on mine, kissing me roughly. I didn't kiss him back and tried my best to keep my lips sealed. I didn't want to give him access. He bit my lower lips for entrance but I didn't open it. 

This surely pissed him off as he started adding more pressure. Still it didn't work. So he gave up and just kissed my lips. He licked my lower lip before pulling off from the kiss. He breathed heavily as he was kissing for like 2 minutes straight. His heavy breath touched my lips. I moved away from him and stood up. " I'm leaving", I said. "Why?" He asked me. "I have classes, " I replied. 

JK: You don't need to go.

Y/N: What do you mean that I don't need to go? I've important classes and I am already late because of you.

With that I started walking. As I was about to pass through him, he wrapped his hands around my thighs which made me fall on his lap.

JK: Stay with me. Don't go.

He said with his eyes full of lust and care. This was enough for me to melt. I didn't say anything and looked down. But he made me look up.

JK: Look at me babe.

I looked at him.

JK: Now when I am kissing you, kiss me back.

Then he softly and gently pressed his lips on mine, kissing me with lots of love and care. I also kissed him back this time. His one hand went behind my neck deepening the kiss. Others hold my waist, slightly caressing it. Slowly the kiss started getting heated. He was trying to enter my mouth which he successfully got. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He entered his tongue inside my mouth exploring every single inch. He was actually kissing me in each and every way possible. Suddenly he picked me up while kissing and started walking towards a room.

He entered the room with me. My legs were wrapped around his waist. He walked past the bed and made me sit on a study table. He stood between my legs. After a while he broke the kiss. We were breathing heavily because of the lack of oxygen. 

Finally we both opened our eyes. But before anything else he started kissing me on my jawline. His kisses traced down to my neck. He was leaving open mouth kisses everywhere. He was biting the skin on my neck leaving purple hickeys. He easily found my sweet spot and started attacking it.

 The feeling was too much for me that a soft moan left my mouth. I threw my head back giving him more access. I slightly opened my eyes to look at him. He was busy kissing me. Then I looked around to see in which room we were. 

As I saw the bed, disgust took over me. My breathing stopped. The bed was messy. Two handcuffs were hanging from both sides of the bed. An open box full of sex toys. A vibrator which had some cum on it. Then my eyes went towards the floor and there it was. A ripped lingerie and a used condom.