12 virginity

Y/N's POV 

JK: I am sorry for being late. I love you. I am sorry for being a dickhead but I love you so fucking much. I just realised it late. Will you forgive me for that?

He said it. He finally said that he loves me. But wait, is it actually true? Is he joking?

Y/N: You really love me? Are you telling the truth? 

JK: Yes baby. I love you. I love you a lot. I think it's impossible for me to even breathe without loving you. You are just my life. I can't imagine anything in my life without you. Please stay with me forever. Will you?

I was so overwhelmed with happiness and lots of emotions. Finally he is willing to love me. Someone in this world does love me. I wanted to cry my heart out. I wanted to let out all the pain that I have been holding for all my life. I hugged him. I buried my face in his chest and cried.

He hugged me back tightly, kissed my head and kept saying I love you. He made me feel so loved. After a while I broke the hug and looked at him. He smiled warmly.

JK: Are you feeling better now?

I nodded. 

JK: Okay then let's go and eat our dinner. 

The Next Day At The University 

I was done with my classes and was about to go back home when a car stopped in front of me. The driver came out. It was my dad's driver.

Y/N: What are you doing here? 

Driver: Sir told me to bring you home, Miss.

Y/N: What? But why?

Driver: I don't know. You can call him.

I took out my phone to call him but my battery was dead. 

Y/N: My phone is dead. Can you call him from your phone?

Driver: Sure miss.

He called dad and handed me his phone. Suddenly Mina came to me.

Mina: Hey Y/N.

I just smiled at her as I was on the call. Dad picked up.

Dad: Hello. What happened?

Y/N: Why do you want me to come home?

Dad: Oh Y/N. Actually I need to talk to you about a very important matter. It's urgent. So I came home for a few hours.

Y/N: What's the matter?

Dad: I can't explain them on the phone. Come here and I will tell you. 

Y/N: But-

I couldn't finish my sentence as he hung up the phone. I sighed in frustration. 

Mina: All good?

Y/N: I don't know. Dad called me home. 

Mina: So are you going there?

Y/N: Got no choice. See you tomorrow. 

I told her bye and got inside the car. The driver drove to my dad's house. He was waiting for me in the living room. As I entered he looked up at me.

Dad: You came!! Come and sit here.

I went there and sat down on the couch in front of him. He was drinking some tea. 

Y/N: What do you wanna say?

Dad: First of all I am sorry for yesterday. I just became so angry that I couldn't see who was wrong. All I was thinking about was my business.