14 manipulation

Jungkook's POV 

I kind of ran out of the house to find Y/N. After coming out I saw her dad standing in front of his car with Y/N. He was tightly holding her wrist. 

JK: What the fuck are you trying to do?

Y/N: Jungkook....

She was slightly scared. I quickly went to her and freed her hand from her dad's hold. She tightly grabbed my arm getting inside my embrace.

JK: What was happening here?

Mr. Oh: Nothing. I was just trying to talk to my daughter. 

JK: I told you to stay away from her, didn't I?

Mr. Oh: She is my daughter and I have full rights to do everything with her. 

JK: Not when she is my fiance. 

Mr. Oh: We shall see.

Then he smirked and patted on my shoulder before walking inside the mansion. I looked down at her and she was clearly disturbed with the whole situation.

JK: Are you okay baby? What did he say?

Y/N: Again that marriage thing. Jungkook I am really scared.

JK: Don't worry princess. I am still here. No one can take you from me. 

Y/N: But he is very dangerous. He will do everything to get whatever he wants. And right now his biggest desire is to get the contract from Kai's dad. What if he does something bad?

JK: He can't do anything. They don't have the power to stand against us. Just relax okay?

I tried to calm her down. She just sighed and tightly hugged me which I instantly returned. She buried her face in my chest and mumbled. 

Y/N: I don't want to marry him. I want to stay with you.

JK: You will stay with me forever and I will make sure of that. I will never leave you.

Y/N: Jungkook!!

JK: Yes princess. 

She softly called my name as I responded with a Yes. Then she sighed and spoke.

Y/N: I love you. 

I was shocked. Even though I told her I love you many times, she never answered. It was the first time when she said those magical words which my ears were craving to hear. I broke the hug and looked her into her eyes.

JK: Baby say that again.

Y/N: I love you Jungkook. 

JK: Oh my god. I love you too baby. I love you so much. I can't believe it. Shit man. You just made me the happiest person in the world by saying that. Fuck princess I love you so much. 

She giggled like a baby after watching my reaction. Then she came closer and cupped my face between her small hands. Then she placed a soft kiss on my lips. I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her closer as she kissed me with lots of love. After a few seconds she broke the kiss.

Y/N: Let's go inside.

JK: You go. I am coming. 

Y/N: Okay come fast. 

After she got back inside, I quickly took out my phone and called Jimin and V. After completing my conversation with them I also tried to get inside. 

Y/N's POV 

The dinner party was going well. Suddenly Mr. Jeon's elder brother stood up in excitement.