11 realization

Y/N's POV | Few weeks later |

I was in my class when I got a message from Jungkook. 

[ Text ]

JK: When will your class end?

Y/N: At 4. Why?

JK: Nothing just wanted to kiss you. Okay see ya later.

[ End of Text ]

Why is he so flirty all the time?

Mina: Why are you blushing?

Y/N: Umm....no I am not blushing. It's just too hot in here.

Mina: It's Jungkook, isn't it?

Y/N: It's nothing Mina...

Mina: Show me your phone!!

Y/N: Wait what?? Nooooo...

Mina: Come on babe it's just me. I wanna see. Show me please. 

Then she just snatched my phone from my hand and I just sighed.

Mina: Oh my god. He is so romantic. Aww.

Y/N: In my dreams. All he wants are kisses. 

Mina: Kiss is also a romantic thing. Btw I will leave now. My other class will start now.

Y/N: Ok. See ya.

After Class

I got out of the class and went towards the main gate. As I stepped out of the building a familiar car stopped in front of the building. I was shocked to see the person. But I was also a little happy to see that person. It's my dad. Also it was the first time he came to my university.

Y/N: Dad!!!

I called him excitedly and quickly went to him. But he had a cold expression on his face. 

Y/N: Dad what are you doing here?

Dad: Follow me. I need to talk to you.

Then he started making his way to the corner where there weren't too many people. I followed and stood behind him. Then he turned to me. His eyes were red out of anger. But I don't know why he is angry. 

Dad: You bloody fool. How much do I have to suffer for you?

I was confused and shocked after hearing his words. 

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Dad: Because of you I had lost a very important project and a client. 

Y/N: What? But how can you lose it because of me?

Suddenly he harshly grabbed my jaw. He was clenching his hand and it was hurting me. 

Dad: Because Kai is my client's son. Because of you Jungkook beated Kai and his father got angry. And now he cancelled all of our deals. 

Y/N: But dad he was the one who touched and talked inappropriately about me. 

Dad: I don't care how he behaved but couldn't you tolerate that much? I clearly remember mentioning his name in front of you before. So you already knew who he was, but still you let this happen? Now how will you pay up for this you slut?

Tears trekked down from my eyes when he called me a slut. How can he call his own daughter a slut when someone else forcefully touched her? He was still holding my jaw tightly. 

Y/N: Dad let me go. You are hurting me.

Dad: Not until you.....

???: What the fuck are you doing to her?