08 belong to her

Y/N's POV 

It's been a few weeks since Jungkook and I have started living together. I am fully well right now and started attending my university too. Jungkook has been really busy for the past few weeks. So I couldn't see him that much but I am okay with that as he always shows dominance and his obsession whenever I am with him. 

The only time when we stay together is during the night. He will always hug me to sleep. Cuddles became one of our regular routines though I didn't make it. He will come back home late at night and sneak inside the blanket. In the morning either I would have early classes or he would leave early for his meetings.

At the university 

I was going to the canteen with Mina when I got a call from Jungkook. It was unexpected to get his call during this time. I picked it up.

Y/N: Hello!!

JK: Are you done with your classes?

Y/N: No. I still have one more left. Why?

JK: How much time will it take?

Y/N: Umm.. one hour from now. 

JK: Great. Okay I will hang up now. See ya.

Then without giving me a chance to say anything he cut the call.

Y/N: Weird.

Mina: What?

Y/N: Who else rather than that jerk I am living with?

Mina: Don't you think that you will get in trouble if he hears that you call him a jerk?

Y/N: Who's gonna tell him?

Mina: Me!!

She smiled.

Y/N: Then you better prepare your ass to get spanked by me. 

She giggled and we went to the canteen, grabbed our food and went back to our class.

Jungkook's POV 

It's been a few weeks since I last spent some time with my princess properly. Finally I wrapped up all my work. Now I am a little free. That's why I have planned to take her shopping and a surprise date. Right now I am on my way to her university. 

As I entered the campus all the girls started drooling over me. Their mouths became watery after seeing me. Well that's obvious. Girls die over me. They don't even try to hide it. Except for my baby. From the very first day she was exceptional which caught my attention and made me so obsessed about her. I smirked at all the attention I was getting. 

I looked at my watch and it showed that I still have to wait for 10 minutes because of Y/N's class. Suddenly a girl came to me. From her looks, attitude and way of walking I could tell that she is the popular bitchy girl of the university. Most probably a bully. I rolled my eyes, focusing on my phone. She came and sat beside me. 

Girl: Hi handsome. Can I know your name?

I looked up at her and smirked. Then I looked down at my phone again. She chuckled. 

Girl: Oh so you are playing hard to get it, huh? Btw I am Jennie, the most popular girl at this university. And for your kind information guys die over me. 

JK: Same goes for me. 

??: Jungkook , what are you doing here?

Suddenly I heard a girl's voice and turned towards her. It was Mina. 

Jennie: So your name is Jungkook. Your name is also hot. Btw, how do you know her Mina? I thought you and your dumb bff never talked to any boy in your lives.