13 one evening

Next Morning 

The sun ray crept inside your bedroom. The surroundings brighten up with the light of the sun. You were sleeping peacefully inside Jungkook's arms as he was also in his dream land. Both naked and covered with a blanket. You groaned as you slowly woke up feeling your lower part numb and sore.

Y/N: Ahhh.......

You tried not to make any sound because Jungkook was still sleeping but your groan ultimately woke him up. 

JK: What happened princess?

Y/N: Umm...nothing. You go back to sleep. 

JK: Is it hurting too much?

He said as he started caressing your lower abdomen making you flinch with his smallest touch. He started making small circles there in an attempt to reduce your pain a bit. And it worked. Your body relaxed as you felt good. 

JK: Feeling better baby?

Y/N: Hmm.

He then placed a wet kiss on your bare shoulder giving you shivering. He tightly hugged you from the back as his hand was working down on your stomach. Burying his face in your neck he inhaled your scent. 

JK: You smell like me and I love it.

You blushed and tried to sit up. Jungkook also sat up with you, resting his back on the pillow as he pulled you in his chest. You rested your head on his hard chest hearing his heartbeats. He softly plays with your hair. Both enjoying each other's warmth in the morning. 

After a few minutes Jungkook got a call from his dad. He picked it up and spoke to his dad. 

JK: Okay dad I will let you know. Bye.

He cut the call again shifting his whole attention to you.

JK: Dad wants to invite us for dinner with my family. And there will be some family friends too. So do you wanna go?

Y/N: Of course. I would love to go.

JK: Are you sure that you can walk properly? I mean it was your first time. 

You felt shy again as you just nodded. He chuckled and hugged you even tightly.

JK: Great. So tonight my uncles, aunts and cousins can also meet you. Finally you will be introduced to the whole family.

You slowly got up from the bed dragging your limping body into the bathroom after covering your naked body with a blanket. As you stood in front of the mirror your eyes widened in shock. You kinda screamed Jungkook's name.

Y/N: JungKook.......

He got starleted by your scream as he quickly made his way inside the bathroom. 

JK: What's wrong baby?

Y/N: What have you done to my body? Not a single inch of my body has any marks. 

He sighed and hugged you from behind as he smirked proudly. 

JK: I was just making sure to mark what's mine. 

He whispered in your ears and suddenly picked you up in bridal style. He took you to the bathtub and entered inside it with you in his arms after removing the blanket from your body. Once again you felt shy. The white bubbles covering both of your bodies as you rested your head on his chest.

JK: Since you have decided to join the dinner, you need to get normal. Relax as much as you can to be able to walk later, hmm?

I slowly nodded as both of our bodies relaxed under the warm water.