9 | The USJ Attack

"Oi, what's this hero's name again?" Yasushi didn't move his eyes off of the currently fanboying ninth wielder. Even though Izuku had literally seen the space themed hero in the staff room yesterday .

"Thirteen." Riku answered as he 'leaned' on the wall of USJ. He watched as Isamu tried to mimic his position, but ended up phasing through the wall, and falling flat.

Yasushi snorted. "What kind of hero name is that?"

Riku shrugged as he helped Isamu back up.

Thirteen raised a finger, "Before we do, I have one or two points. Or three. Or four."

"Okay... a lot of points, we get it." Kenji nodded with a serious expression.

"...as I'm sure many of you are aware, my quirk is called Black Hole. It can suck in and tear apart anything. My power could easily kill."

The spirits' shoulders went rigid.

"Well, I'm sure He would have liked a quirk like that..." Kenji mused

"Hah, as if," Yasushi grunted. " He'd want something more gruesome."

"Yasushi's right. Thirteen's quirk isn't the most versatile, since there isn't a lot of control in terms of time and speed..." Aki reasoned as he put a hand on each of their shoulders.

Izuku burned with curiosity—who was He, and why were the spirits talking about him like this? Maybe it was something personal, if it's something they haven't shared with him. Half the time he doesn't understand the spirits' talk, anyway. 

He shrugged to himself, before making a mental note to update Thirteen's profile with what they had said about his quirk.

His thoughts were interrupted when Riku lurched forward, gaining the attention of the eight other wielders. "W-what....?"

There at the centre of the USJ was a large purple mass of... smoke?

"Yo! What's that?!" Isamu sprinted forward before skidding to a stop at the edge of the staircase.

Nana ran behind Isamu to see multiple people slowly emerge from the mass of purple mist. "Is that..." she yelled, "are those villains !?"

"Oh dear!" Emi turned to face Izuku, "Tell Aizawa!"

"Aizawa-Sensei!"

Said teacher had been half-asleep on a set of bleachers, but he cracked open an eye and waved at him.

Izuku pointed to the mass of purple.

Aizawa stood as soon as he saw the threat, eyes hardening. "Huddle up and don't move!" he commanded the class. "Thirteen! Protect the students!"

Kirishima moved forward, trying to get a better look at the center, "What the-"

"Don't!" Izuku pulled Kirishima back into the group, "Those are villains!"

At that last word, all of Izuku's classmates stilled.

"This place is far from the campus..." Yasushi said, turning to the other spirits.

"And they picked a time when there'd be few people here..." Kenji sighed.

"This is a well coordinated sneak-attack, " Aki added, "so they must have an objective..."

"Thirteen," Aizawa continued. "Begin evacuation, and try calling the school! Kaminari try using your quirk to signal for help!"

Kaminari nodded, "Got it!"