10 | Don't Let Isamu Make The Plan

"So... there's a lot to talk about." Nana disrupted the silence. The seven of them were currently standing outside of Recovery Girl's office; they'd rather Izuku didn't hear all of this.

Yasushi rolled his eyes, as he dryly stated, "How about we start with the fact Izuku was-"

"Yeeted." Isamu interrupted, with a gleeful look. He couldn't believe his plan worked!

Yasushi shoved the younger man away before continuing, "-Thrown. Thrown at a villain."

"...Uh....It worked...right?" Kenji sweatdropped.

Riku whistled as he looked around, avoiding eye contact with any of the other users. He didn't want to think about what he had allowed to happen.

Emi groaned into Aki's chest, "I can't believe I fainted before that happened!"

She felt Aki's chest rumble as he chuckled, "I believe that wasn't the only thing you missed."

Oh dear...

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

USJ's doors had burst open, revealing the number one hero.

"Yo, he... does not... look happy..." Isamu's eyes widened in shock. He had never seen the man so angry before. This is coming from Isamu , who'd had the pleasure of watching Toshinori Yagi grow into the Number One Hero that was always smiling.

And that's not the only thing! One of Izuku's suitors caught Izuku and was currently carrying him in bridal style. Todoroki was it?

At an incredible speed, All Might whisked the group away, "Everyone take Aizawa and Midoriya to the entrance. They're unconscious so hurry!"

Aizawa grunted, "I can figh-"

Riku waved a hand through the man's chest, causing the man to stumble back slightly, from the sudden wave of cold air.

"You're barely conscious, Aizawa, please." All Might pointed out.

"Guess we were worried for nothing..." Tsuyu said as she assisted Aizawa in walking.

Kenji nodded, "I agree, things will be fine now that All Might is-"

Yasushi elbowed the larger man, "Don't even finish that sentence, look."

They looked over to find that the nomu was crushing All Might's rib cage and injury, with the assistance of Kurogiri's quirk. Blood was flooding through the man's white shirt, with some even leaking from his mouth. All Might needed help .

Without warning, Riku swiped his hand on the back of Todoroki's head, causing the boy to turn his head back to see the catastrophe. Immediately he swiveled around, cautiously placing Izuku onto the ground before he surrounded the nomu in ice. "Scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace."

At the same time, Bakugo swiftly pins down Kurogiri, "Don't move."

Kirishima also drops down swiftly, almost managing to take down Shigaraki, "Crap! I almost had him!"

Isamu wolf whistled, "Yo, look at these heroes in training!"

Bakugo sneered, "If I decide you're doing anything fishy... I'll blow you straight to kingdom come!"

Nana chuckled, as Isamu wilted, "Yo, Bakugo... why? "

Kirishima nervously chuckled, "That's not very hero-like dude..."