14 | Cue The Beat Drop

"Yo, I'm just sayin." Isamu waved his hands up in the air as he suggests, "We could just trick Mamadoriya with the largest dog plushie we can find."

"You were also just saying that we should name Hiro, and I quote 'Sir Hog Knucklehead the Tenth'." Nana stared at her master in disbelief, "So I don't think you have much of a say in this."

Yes, they named the dog Hiro. They got attached a little too quickly.

Isamu walked beside Nana and stressed, "It makes sense. He could become the tenth wielder of One For-"

Aki turned his head back to pointedly look at the Fifth. "I believe, if you finish that sentence, we are going to have to figure out a way to kick someone out of the wielders of One For All."

The younger man put his hands up in surrender, "Yo, okay, but back to the dog point-"

Emi sighed and placed her head on Aki's shoulder, "Dear we are not distracting Inko with a dog plushie and pretending that that's the thing making noises."

"Why not?"

"Maybe because Inko might think she's hallucinating." Kenji proposed, following closely behind the Ninth who was currently leading a very muddy dog back home.

Yasushi scoffed, "Hallucinating? More like going crazy."

"What of course not." Isamu wagged his finger in disappointment, there was a clear solution: "We'll just say Yasushi likes to bark."

"Boi, say what now."

"And that he has the..." He coughed, "accidents."

"Oi."

As Izuku texted Uraraka and Iida and about the upcoming Sports Festival, he made his way to the Midoriya apartment -now the spirits home as well. Kenji changed the topic. "I'm sure Hiro would love to meet Inko. Wouldn't you Hiro?"

"Woof!"

Izuku looked up from his phone to look at the dog before looking at Isamu dryly. The greenette shook his head before taking his keys out of his pocket to open the door. The spirits wait until the door pens to walk through, hhaving to walk through walls is not tempting whatsoever.

"Isamu, that's not funny." Riku facepalmed.

Emi intertwined her hand with Aki's as she mumbled, "Dear, you honestly got my hopes up."

"Yo that wasn't me!" Isamu looked at everyone with pure honesty.

Kenji looked towards his predecessor, "Yas-"

"Boi, if you even suggest it's me, imma whoop your ass." Yasushi scowled as he entered the apartment, behind the Ninth.

"Well... it's not like Hiro actually heard you, right?"

"Yo, let me try. Hiro. Can. You. Understand. Me? Bark. If You Mean Yes."

"Woof!"

Well, this changes everything.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"1A." Aizawa bidded as he entered their waiting room. A chorus of mornings were sent back in response.

He adjusted the bandages on his face to see better as he took note of all the students anxious behavior, highly focused on the event. Well most.