chapter 3

A/N: 3 chapters in one day??? Lololol i didn't expect this to be so fun to do.

"Hi there!"

"!!!"

Frightened by the unexpected happenings, you felt your knee crack from nervousness as you stumbled down to the dark cave.

"Ah, she fell..."

A few moments later...

"Oyyyyy, still alive? Or maybe not? Ah! Is this what they call business opportunity-"

"Hmm..."

"Or not."

Because of the loud echoing voice that entered your ears. You slowly lifted your eye lids and was welcomed by complete darkness.

"Eeek!"

"Oh yeah, you can't see anything."

You again froze as you heard a voice, and the feeling of something soft on your back. You then felt two warm hands slowly lowering you down the cold ground. Because of this you were able to distinguish that this person with you is no ghost but instead a living being.

You turned to every direction, while squinting your eyes, trying to see where this person has gone off to. Just as you were doing this, light then enveloped a part of the dark area.

That was then a person started walking towards you. You felt nervous at first, but it was a fine young lady.

"Hmm? Why are you staring at me so hard?"

"N-nothing! I just thought you were kinda pretty...?" You whispered.

"Kinda?!"

"Eh?! You heard me?"

"Of course! I have keen ears you know!"

"Oh..."

"Anyways, what's your name?"

"Y/n"

"Why hello there, Y/n! My name is Hu tao!"

"Hello..."

"What are you so nervous about?"

"Well, were trapped here are we not?"

"Yeah that's right."

"I'm sorry, I probably pulled you here with me-"

"No I jumped in on my own."

"Eh?"

"Hm? Won't you being trapped here alone be bad?"

"Well, we don't really know each other..."

"That's why we have to get to know each other!"

You were stunned by the carefree aura Hu Tao was giving off. Not only did she jump here on her own accord, but it was for you, a complete stranger.

 Not only did she jump here on her own accord, but it was for you, a complete stranger