chapter 11

Each second that passes by is you getting closer to having peace with one's existence. You and Hu Tao left the bustling streets of your home, you would from time to time look back, and saw the disappearing life of the street the farther you get.

Both of you stopped in front of where you remains resided. A huge varieties of flowers grew on top of the messy boulder.

Luckily, your body was not completely squished, Hu Tao grabbed onto the pile of weeds from the side of the boulder, and there you saw a skeletal system of what seems to be a young lady. It felt weird at first to see your own body with only bones left.

Hu Tao suddenly ran up to a random bush, and out of nowhere brought out a coffin. When you asked her about it, the only thing she could say was that she already prepared this before hand.

"You don't have to worry, it's free."

(That's not what I meant...)

Hu Tao gently grabbed your body from the space, and place it nicely on a coffin she specifically brought here before hand.

As she lastly closed your coffin, you felt a sense of relief spreading onto your heart.

"Thank you, Hu Tao."

"Y/N..."

"Don't worry about it, I will still be here, you know-"

"Do you wanna be my pet?"

"Eh?"